Trump Called Military Members Who Died in Wars “Losers” [EDIT: Fox Confirms]

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And I bet some voted for him too...

not the actual dead vets... but other vets, families, etc.

All the military dikk smoking Trump did to get elected, trying to put the kneeling NFL players against military members and vets, the people that are still in that have had people pass away, etc.

Right before Labor Day too...

if this man gets voted in... this country is everything but finished

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:...white posters, according to y'all, isn't this the equivalent of him taking a knee during the national anthem?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
a lot of vets i know don't like him at all.

could be anecdotal since i obviously ain't surrounding myself with conservative cac vets, but most of them think he a p*ssy draft dodger.

i think he gets more support for the fake wannabe vets aka police cacs, than actual ones. i'd be willing to bet it's at least split 50/50 among them, whereas i assume 95% of cops support trump.
its real among active duty
Trump’s popularity slips in latest Military Times poll — and more troops say they’ll vote for Biden
almost half of the military having an unfavorable view of the president (aka commander in chief) sounds like a big deal. and 42 percent are strongly unfavorable

with vets a lot of those are older and whiter than current military demographics so they will probably be more pro-trump than active duty

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I bet this is one of the main leakers