Trump Called Military Members Who Died in Wars “Losers” [EDIT: Fox Confirms]

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All you guys will forget about this in 10 days.

Permanent amnesia is the name of the game.

Elections will be won in the last 10 days. The last the fukk up will lose.

Im not military but I ain't never gonna forget this shyt.. :russ: I cannot imagine ANY AMERICAN PRESIDENT talking shyt about his own army much less them dying like bytches and then says it's fake news when they got him on transcript doing this...:mjlol: secret service should be whipping his ass for the disrespect right now knowing alot of them are former military themselves... I mean who's he gonna disrespect next?!?:bryan:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Im not military but I ain't never gonna forget this shyt.. :russ: I cannot imagine ANY AMERICAN PRESIDENT talking shyt about his own army much less them dying like bytches and then says it's fake news when they got him on transcript doing this...:mjlol: secret service should be whipping his ass for the disrespect right now knowing alot of them are former military themselves... I mean who's he gonna disrespect next?!?:bryan:
:comeon:

I'm talking about the average person. Aren't you one of those people in HL posting and discussing every single tweet by a politician?

The average poster will forget about this when the next "scandal" will emerge in 3 days.

Collective memory and attention span are very short.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
NOTHING Trump can do will cause more distaste than their hatred for Libs. As long as Libs are alive and breathing then repubs will vote for him. He could dig up their grandma and shyt on her corpse and they'll still be like "OWNING THE SNOWFLAKES LULZ"
shyt is like a south park episode..

And then you have the agents tryna stir up complete bullshyt.

"Copmala doesn't really like collard greens..its all for show to gain black votes!!! "- :smugfavre:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And he was a draft dodging, SAT dodging p*ssy growing up too :mjlol:

This make me even more hopeful when he decides not to leave office and military intervention comes into play:mjlit:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:comeon:

I'm talking about the average person. Aren't you one of those people in HL posting and discussing every single tweet by a politician?

The average poster will forget about this when the next "scandal" will emerge in 3 days.

Collective memory and attention span are very short.

I'm not even in HL that much...:ld: but like I said I'm not gonna forget this...:mjgrin: but I get what you saying...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

tenor.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Trump said he likes soldiers that didn't get caught while shytting on McCain and nobone cared. shytted on P.O.W's live on air :coffee:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Trump said he likes soldiers that didn't get caught while shytting on McCain and nobone cared. shytted on P.O.W's live on air :coffee:

Trump said that, but you call Black Women “Ugly Baboon bytches”. You also called Black People “Apes”, “Gorillas”, “Chimps”, and “Spics”.

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman is just as bad as Trump. Receipts in OP below.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/supposed-“black”-poster-identifies-with-asians-all-while-hating-his-fellow-black-people.775947/