Daps
Melania copping pleas :damn:

BoringUnfortunateEasteuropeanshepherd-size_restricted.gif

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
That’s fake news!

Oh there’s a tape of him saying it?

he was just joking, he didn’t mean it like that!

Oh he’s on tape saying it’s not a joke and he did mean it like that?

Well he’s a tough talking businessman. We need someone like that to run this country and undo all the damage done by Barack Hussein Obama. He tells it like it is and that’s what I like. All these other politicians gonna lie to muh face and sugarcoat it. Not PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP! WHOOOOOOOO WHITE POWE- I mean MAGA!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It may be a non story to you, but I think u are grossly underestimating the wyte American culture of symbolic patriotism

I thought it was absolutely insane when he disrespected McCain in the same way, it’s documented still didn’t impact him. If we or anyone else is talking about this next week I’ll be shocked.

and Fox News is working overtime to create doubt he ever said it to begin with

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:mjlol:Jesus Christ this dude man. Secret service dodge bullets for him on a regular basis and he'll go "they should had aim for your head you pathetic bytch you"

This overstuffed paper shredder headed old b*stard will end up giving us that second stimulus next week and everybody will forget that dude is as ruthless as a maskless covid victim spreading the wealth:camby:

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heartless MAGA devils

Thought that person was too ridiculous to be real and must've been a bot until I googled their name.

https://floridianpress.com/2020/07/jessi-melton-sex-lies-and-a-dwi-arrest/

This attack by Melton can widely be seen as a desperate move to deflect from her self-inflicted political missteps, including her numerous run-ins with law enforcement, her past DWI, and her previous job as a “stripper.”

:wtf:

https://floridianpress.com/2020/07/jessi-melton-called-a-fraud-and-hit-with-attack-website/

Melton’s entire campaign appears to be anchored by her business experience and self-declared success, but just like Flynn stated in the forum, upon scrolling throughout Melton’s website, none of the business postings or links mentioned on the site actual work.

:mjlol: