Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I love that this imbecile is starting to spit that self ether :ahh:

:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is such a non story to me. IDGAF what he said about the military. This clown is the reason the covid death toll is where it is, he's commiting financial crimes every day and he had embolded radical white nationalist. this story is irrelevent to me and i really dont think his base cares

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
this is such a non story to me. IDGAF what he said about the military. This clown is the reason the covid death toll is where it is, he's commiting financial crimes every day and he had embolded radical white nationalist. this story is irrelevent to me and i really dont think his base cares
His base won't care but this could swing more votes in Biden's direction between the moderates/independents.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State

It may be a non story to you, but I think u are grossly underestimating the wyte American culture of symbolic patriotism. Not that Black citizens and others aren't patriotic, but wypipo OD on it.

Making fun of McCain is one thing, but talking shyt on random dead soldiers :huhldup:

He'll have his defender, but Even Fox knows he fukd up.

Lol Melanie should have sat this one out :mjlol: