Trump Called Military Members Who Died in Wars “Losers” [EDIT: Fox Confirms]

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:mjlol:Jesus Christ this dude man. Secret service dodge bullets for him on a regular basis and he'll go "they should had aim for your head you pathetic bytch you"

This overstuffed paper shredder headed old b*stard will end up giving us that second stimulus next week and everybody will forget that dude is as ruthless as a maskless covid victim spreading the wealth:camby:
:russ:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
He lost Sully :wow:

Yessss Sully, talk your $hit!

I'm loving all the people who are finally personally offended by him and get a little glimpse of what reality is like for many others.

TameColorlessBigmouthbass-size_restricted.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yessss Sully, talk your $hit!

I'm loving all the people who are finally personally offended by him and get a little glimpse of what reality is like for many others.

TameColorlessBigmouthbass-size_restricted.gif
I live for trump hate!

:blessed:
they are pissed at him for saying this.

Some of the ones in denial are like "he wouldn't say that...right?"

You bet your bottom dollar he did.

Now they're starting to realize how much of a toxic terrible person trompes the blinders are down and now they are seeing that the emperor has no clothes.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Welp, maybe hell cut them second round of stimulus checks now via exectutive order (I know, this is impossible)

Kinda surprised this is making the rounds like this. Guy has said everything short of the flat out racial, misogynistic and sexist slurs. stuff like this is to be expected.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Welp, maybe hell cut them second round of stimulus checks now via exectutive order (I know, this is impossible)

Kinda surprised this is making the rounds like this. Guy has said everything short of the flat out racial, misogynistic and sexist slurs. stuff like this is to be expected.
I think the generality of it makes it hard to ignore. He wasnt talking specifically about John McCain he was talking about the military as a whole.

Also Fox News confirming sealed it...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Don't expect this to change the tide with trump supporters. That's ultimately because they're just spineless excuses for human beings who've never had a thought of their own and never will.

Trump can call their dead veteran family members losers in suckers and theyll still vote for him.

Trump can openly insult their intelligence to their faces they will still vote for him.

Trump can rob them blind they will still vote for him.

Trump can actively kill their friends family members and CO workers with his negligence from coronavirus at they will still vote for him.

They would much rather watch this country burned to the ground then to hand it over to somebody like Joe Biden or kamala Harris who actually have America's best interests at heart.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I think the generality of it makes it hard to ignore. He wasnt talking specifically about John McCain he was talking about the military as a whole.

Also Fox News confirming sealed it...
Trump has already managed to change the subject by shifting the focus to attacking BLM, Joe Biden, and people who don't respect law enforcement.

His supporters ultimately don't care even if hes caught on tape saying it.