Trump blames video games for shootings

Daps
Those gamergate fakkits understand he's using video games to deflect from white supremacy, he won't recieve blow back from them.

e001

Superstar
Daps
You're blaming the effects and not the cause. Remove the ability to acquire automatic weapons and you save lives. Period.

He could've done the same damage using two glocks with extended clips on it, what's the difference?
Not every person with a rifle is out there killing people, to think the gun is the cause is silly, and to think you can stop people with bad intentions from buying them or using an alternative methods to kill people is even more silly. You can probably google how to make a granade.

Humans are going to kill eachother, there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Btw, I'm not defending the right to buying rifles, I don't really care.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
His dumbass supporters denying he actually said this.

Last edited:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
He could've done the same damage using two glocks with extended clips on it, what's the difference?
Not every person with a rifle is out there killing people, to think the gun is the cause is silly, and to think you can stop people with bad intentions from buying them or using an alternative methods to kill people is even more silly. You can probably google how to make a granade.

Humans are going to kill eachother, there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Btw, I'm not defending the right to buying rifles, I don't really care.

Your solution is "do nothing".

I'm not saying we would stop gun violence all together but you're getting distracted from coming up with real answers to preventable problems. If they coupled extensive background checks with an assault weapons ban then mass murders decrease dramatically and we save lives. A 43% decrease in these incidents when the assault weapons ban was instituted in the 90s compared to 200% + increase during the GWB years.

This is all tied to money and keeping a grip on political power. Now we gotta put up with Columbine era talking points about the music and the games and the movies. Mental health is an issue but the treatments and medicine is out of most families' price range, so when they bring that up its another distraction to push dealing with the real issue down the road.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Your solution is "do nothing".

I'm not saying we would stop gun violence all together but you're getting distracted from coming up with real answers to preventable problems. If they coupled extensive background checks with an assault weapons ban then mass murders decrease dramatically and we save lives. A 43% decrease in these incidents when the assault weapons ban was instituted in the 90s compared to 200% + increase during the GWB years.

This is all tied to money and keeping a grip on political power. Now we gotta put up with Columbine era talking points about the music and the games and the movies. Mental health is an issue but the treatments and medicine is out of most families' price range, so when they bring that up its another distraction to push dealing with the real issue down the road.
Seriously...all you gotta do is take away assault rifles. Not even guns entirely...just the fukking military weapons SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO KILL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE AT ONCE.

But them Republicans would rather shut their ears or even convince themselves shyt like Sandy Hook was staged to take away their guns. shyt is ridiculous.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking about this earlier... with the rise in these domestic terrorist shootings. We all grew up through the gaming ages and were here before the online aspect came into play. I'm sure there will be some research and analysis on how much of an impact gaming helped create the climate this country is in now.

For the most part, whether it's a game, movie, TV show or social media, we all have been desensitized to violence to some degree.

There was a breh walking around that Walmart posting IG Stories with shots ranging off in the background. That shyt isn't normal.
Think he was a Veteran though but I definitely agree with you. I went to a cook out and i see. This like boy rolling on the floor with a toy rifle aiming down site and everything. His mother said he watches his father play the game. Then his father says yea he likes "the division". shyt was wild

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Think he was a Veteran though but I definitely agree with you. I went to a cook out and i see. This like boy rolling on the floor with a toy rifle aiming down site and everything. His mother said he watches his father play the game. Then his father says yea he likes "the division". shyt was wild
Kids know what AK47s, M16s, and AR15s are before they even hit puberty breh.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Why did you tell this story?

So what?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kids knowing about guns and mass shootings is a loose correlation. Knowing about guns isn't anymore different than kids knowing about knives or swords. The ease of access to it is a HUGE problem. Remove easy access to it and that's part of the problem fixed. The second problem I see you're not really (to me at least) acknowledging is why these people do it. You see, these recent mass shootings aren't little kids doing them but teens and older men. Their seething hatred as from their own manifestos shows exactly WHY they do it. One who feels it's their obligation to protect their race from some boogie man.

Blaming Call of Duty or The Terminator is a scapegoat. It's like people who think violence in the hood is influenced by gangster rap music not realizing that in the early 19th century there was lots of gang violence by Europeans in New York and other cities and rap didn't exist back then. It's like a dude blaming Cardi B and City girls for lots of girls being thots and cheating on them.
It's a bad influence but there's clearly a responsibility one must have to secure and protect a child from things that they can act upon.

How many times you ever heard of nikkas in the hood committing mass shootings because they grew up playing shooting games or watching violent rap videos? Violence and violence acted upon another from hate existed far before mass media consumption so anyone giving this "it's the games" argument is off base and quite frankly talking about some other shyt. What's next? Shooters wear shoes or boots? Therefore shoes are to blame for mass shootings.

Edit: Another thing i forgot to mention is these games and movies are a reflection of atrocities and obsession White Americans have with guns. Look at the games made by American game studios vs say Asian game studios. Mostly violent and gun oriented(shooters) in contrast to Japanese.

Last edited: