Trump blames video games for shootings

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No. It hasn’t. Remember public executions used to be a seen as a fun family outing.

Media ain’t got shyt to do with people committing and being drawn to violence.
Aight breh, that's you.

I never said media solely is why people are committing crimes to begin with.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Trump also need to blame on alt rights, white supremacist, incels websites like *****, 8chan, storm front and reddit... these websites need to be shutdown. It's like a digital training camps filled with racist incels domestic terrorists cacs.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Aight breh, that's you.

I never said media solely is why people are committing crimes to begin with.

The media is mostly just a mirror of what's already there. Just like there now being more police brutality towards blacks being shown in the media more now due to accessibility doesn't really mean that it wasn't already there en masse before cell phones existed. Meech has kind of a point with violent nature in man already being there. Has been since the dawn of time. Media hasn't really increased that bloodlust. shyt really boils down to repression, depression, poverty, hatred and ease of gun access. Out of all five of those, the easiest one to fix (and most directly affecting) is the one that the powers that be are doing the least to control/rectify.

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I was thinking about this earlier... with the rise in these domestic terrorist shootings. We all grew up through the gaming ages and were here before the online aspect came into play. I'm sure there will be some research and analysis on how much of an impact gaming helped create the climate this country is in now.

For the most part, whether it's a game, movie, TV show or social media, we all have been desensitized to violence to some degree.

There was a breh walking around that Walmart posting IG Stories with shots ranging off in the background. That shyt isn't normal.

Nah.

The ho explicitly wrote in his manifesto that the "immigrant invasion" drove him to kill.

Right-wing racism, xenophobia, and hateful rhetoric has done more harm than any video game ever has. fukk outta here.

shyt... brehs in the hood not only play violent video games but also experience actual violence in the neighborhood and you don't see us committing mass shootings like that.

Videos games is just another white scapegoat... The white community need to have some personal responsibility and start having serious discussions about their mass shooting problem and the true root cause behind it.

With all due respect get the fukk outta here, man...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Nah.

The ho explicitly wrote in his manifesto that the "immigrant invasion" drove him to kill.

Right-wing racism, xenophobia, and hateful rhetoric has done more harm than any video game ever has. fukk outta here.

shyt... brehs in the hood not only play violent video games but also experience actual violence in the neighborhood and you don't see us committing mass shootings like that.

Videos games is just another white scapegoat... The white community need to have some personal responsibility and start having serious discussions about their mass shooting problem and the true root cause behind it.

With all due respect get the fukk outta here, man...

The bolded, right there.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Trump also need to blame on alt rights, white supremacist, incels websites like *****, 8chan, storm front and reddit... these websites need to be shutdown. It's like a digital training camps filled with racist incels domestic terrorists cacs.
lol that would also require taking accountability for some of his hateful rhetoric. No chance

e001

Superstar
Daps
The thing with these shooters is fanaticism. It's the media's fault, believe it or not.

These people are losers who want to kill themseves, they see the attention shooters get and how they go out letting their name be known in history, they all wanna do the same, mofos spend their whole lives being invisible to society. These are basically copycats. Any serial killer documentary will explain that type of behaviour. Stop glorifying these people and don't pay them any attention and you won't see it happen anymore.

Milking this shyt only adds fuel to the fire, it won't take too long for another loser to try to go out in style.

Last edited:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
The thing with these shooters is fanaticism. It's the media's fault, believe it or not.

These people are losers who want to kill themseves, they see the attention shooters get and how they go out letting their name be known in history, they all wanna do the same, mofos spend their whole lives being invisible to society. These are basically copycats. Any serial killer documentary will explain that type of behaviour. Stop glorifying these people and don't pay them any attention and you won't see it happen anymore.

Milking this shyt only adds fuel to the fire, it won't take too long for another loser to try to go out in style.

You're blaming the effects and not the cause. Remove the ability to acquire automatic weapons and you save lives. Period.