Trump: "blacks are too stupid to vote for me"; "black run countries/states/cities are shytholes"

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
full

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Like all wicked leaders historically Trump will die a cruel death

I don’t even wish it on him

It’s just inevitable

Not a prophecy but an observation

The trumpet shakes with great discord.
An agreement broken: lifting the face to heaven:
the bloody mouth will swim with blood;
the face anointed with milk and honey lies on the ground.- Nostradamus

:pachaha:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Thing is at this point i don't know how much this will affect him, either you're a racist and agree with him,or your delusional and think all the negative stuff about him is fake news. I'm fairly certain that you could have pictures of him wearing a kkk uniform and lighting a cross on fire and some percentage will say it's fake photoshop and another percentage would say "I'm the one who handed him the torch". At this point you're pretty set in what you think.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thing is at this point i don't know how much this will affect him, either you're a racist and agree with him,or your delusional and think all the negative stuff about him is fake news. I'm fairly certain that you could have pictures of him wearing a kkk uniform and lighting a cross on fire and some percentage will say it's fake photoshop and another percentage would say "I'm the one who handed him the torch". At this point you're pretty set in what you think.

His supporters are racists. It may actually help him.