Trump: "blacks are too stupid to vote for me"; "black run countries/states/cities are shytholes"

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I dont think it matters

Trump has a pattern of racist language and behavior towards blacks

If you need a tape, you are fukking stupid
What I'm saying is that skeptics (not the Trump cult, but skeptics) may not believe Cohen's words. Tapes may convince them though. Tapes would have a much bigger impact that words.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
One thing I've never understood about our culture, is the constant repeating and talking about how horrible republicans are

why do we have to be told this over and over and over and over again throughout our lives? yes, we got it as children. relax. we're not voting republican. :heh:

I also get the feeling that if the black democratic vote goes below 90%, we'll see white liberals TRUE colors. they need 95% or better, they want to control us. :ufdup:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Am I the only one who notices that racist whites get exposed more often by their fellow whites, usually as revenge for something. The code is all good until that relationship severes.
White people always wait for their deathbed for forgiveness. Empty ass stories.

Listen to traitors tell the press that their boss said racial things. Ask Cohen if he’s a racist.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
How? Malcolm didnt fukk with boule black democrats.

He didnt like white liberals and called them out in 1963. Hyon crowd isnt pro black, that for illegal immigration
people usually quote the ballot and the bullet and incorrectly interpret it as being anti-voting. its really about how black people need to carefully vote as a community. it was given at a time where black people played no active role in electoral politics and typically just voted as prominent white people or political systems in their city told them to.
malcolm was a radical figure and he was correct in his criticisms of most white liberals. but he didnt believe voting was a pointless exercise, he thought it was one way black people might be able to exercise power as a community.
in the georgia governors election you have one candidate actively trying to strip black people of their voting rights so he can win. he hasnt put forward any realistic policy proposals about what he will do to help georgians if elected. his opponent is a black woman with a serious and thought-out plan for policy. if she wins it will be almost entirely due to black voters. this is the EXACT circumstance in which a group of black voters would be able to exercise some amount of political power.
also its important to remember that its not like you cant vote and build up local community at the same time. voting can take a long time in populated areas but it will never be a process that takes multiple days. its very easy to vote to prevent a worse candidate from coming to power (ie limiting the damage) and still build up your community.
however i never hear anti-voting advocates on the coli talk about what meaningful actions they are taking outside of electoral politics :patrice:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
He and his father were tried and convicted of racist, discriminatory housing practices by the United States Justice Department in the '70s. An undercover black woman applied and was told there were no rooms; a white agent then appkied and was shown multiple rooms. Their managers would write codes "#9" on applications to mark African-American applicants. Donald Trump's dad (who was in the KKK) owned apartment buildings that were so racist, Woodie Guthrie wrote songs about them. This is a Trump family tradition.

He's been a confirmed racist for decades. Bringing up how Michael Cohen is the son of a holocaust survivor is despicable. This fukking reptile has listened to Trump call for police brutality, the separation of families, the banning of muslims, nazi rhetoric applied to damn near every non-white group in the country, while collecting checks. Only now feels the need to speak up :camby:

"Yeah if I tell people that Trump is even MORE racist in private, that will clear my conscience for being on the payroll of a white supremacist nazi for years." foh

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If you voted for Trump, you should be smited immediately

I gave him a lil bit of leeway saying he was an awful person but at least never publicly shytted on blacks, but if hes a direct cause for even one breh not succeeding at the highest level, 05 fukk em like Lil b said

parallax

Superstar
Daps
If you voted for Trump, you should be smited immediately

I gave him a lil bit of leeway saying he was an awful person but at least never publicly shytted on blacks, but if hes a direct cause for even one breh not succeeding at the highest level, 05 fukk em like Lil b said

you never heard of the central park 5?