Trump: "blacks are too stupid to vote for me"; "black run countries/states/cities are shytholes"

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
This was already made public.Trump is a known racist but you still have stupid kewns like these championing him and his policies.
maxresdefault.jpg
notice all of these nikkas are incel soft boys no fight in em could slap their maga hat off and theyd pick it up and keep walking... no heart ass oreocacs:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I though Omarosa had the tapes I guess she don’t maybe she was lying about tapes

Wow, completely forgot about Omarosa's alleged tapes.

I assumed she was waiting to release them closer to the election, but we're less than a week away so I would've thought we'd hear more by now.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:And black republicans and others still want to cape for this cac?!!?:what::heh: We always knew he was a fukking bigot it seems the rest of black america doesnt exactly realize this or doesn't fukking care...:manny: None of us staying on code for shyt...

I wanna hear what he thinks about the jews...:ohlawd: Those israeli repercussions is no joke...

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:coffee:
Let me quess
All this trump fukkery posted is to get folks to vote for dems :comeon:....as opposed to build our own city, county, state, regional, etc political apparatus:ufdup:
Bruh, this is the extent of the CBC in congress. They dont even have the numbers to pass a bill BY THEMSELVES!

This is what I keep telling you. Having advocates only goes so far. You need smarter policy to advance MORE of your goals, not necessarily ALL of them.

Remember, SOMETHING is better than NOTHING, 100% of the time!

cbc-internal.jpg

2/100 senators
37/435 representatives

:snoop: