Trump: "blacks are too stupid to vote for me"; "black run countries/states/cities are shytholes"

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
What I'm saying is that skeptics (not the Trump cult, but skeptics) may not believe Cohen's words. Tapes may convince them though. Tapes would have a much bigger impact that words.
"Trump skeptics" :heh:

Nobody is "on the fence" about Donald Trump. He's explicitly sided with neo-nazis, "some of them are good people," "both sides are to blame".
He speaks at a third grade level, he's very clearly a racist. Nobody is skeptical.

"Hm, Donald Trump saying racist shyt in private to his lawyer? :patrice: I don't know, I need tapes." Is not a fukking a thing. :stopitslime:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
"Trump skeptics" :heh:

Nobody is "on the fence" about Donald Trump. He's explicitly sided with neo-nazis, "some of them are good people," "both sides are to blame".
He speaks at a third grade level, he's very clearly a racist. Nobody is skeptical.

"Hm, Donald Trump saying racist shyt in private to his lawyer? :patrice: I don't know, I need tapes." Is not a fukking a thing. :stopitslime:
I'm saying skeptical of Cohen's comments. Since Cohen plea guilty to crimes in August and is scheduled to be sentenced in December, he's turned against Trump. Some people could take that as him just trying to ruin Trump's image because he's bitter.

I believe Cohen, but his credibility is shot in the eyes of some. This is the same dude that said he would take a bullet for Trump.

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
:skip:

DrCmQ4jV4AA8IvO.jpg

DrCmNe5VYAISSfm.jpg

DrCmJXzVsAEq-Bo.jpg

DrCmG3lU8AAoIyl.jpg

giphy.gif

xRo55sK.gif

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
So they want yall to go vote next week -- this is what all of this means. fukk the system and it's processes. #stillnotvoting #cantvoteawaywhitesupremacy

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm saying skeptical of Cohen's comments. Since Cohen plea guilty to crimes in August and is scheduled to be sentenced in December, he's turned against Trump. Some people could take that as him just trying to ruin Trump's image because he's bitter.

I believe Cohen, but his credibility is shot in the eyes of some. This is the same dude that said he would take a bullet for Trump.

Cohen compared to trump is way more credible.
I don't think any adult with common sense doubts Cohen here

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And more importantly: most cacs never say anything against it, or they really are supportive of it.

I’m going to bet Cohen laughed similarly to Billy Bush.

They don’t realize that not saying anything further exacerbates the problem. Racism doesn’t go away by ignoring it.

Cohen looks like a complete loser after defending trump. Y’all ain’t cool now so he’s a massive racist? Says more about Cohen than it does about Trump

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I hope they don’t need try to make Cohen into some type of hero. He’s just as responsible as Trump :pacspit:
Use him and discard him like trash after. He's too far under the bus to be a Trojan Horse. fukk it, it's war. fukk feelings.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
He might look orange...

But hes STILL white.
:noreha:

Im in this bytch all day folks.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If refusing to rent go black renters, calling for the death penalty for the Central Park 5 EVEN after they were released, leading the birther movement, questioning Obama’s qualifications to get in Harvard, repeatedly calling black people low iq,

We shouldn’t expect #Trumpset to change its mind.