"Trump better than obama" waka flocka

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Another dumb, gutter ass negro that shoulda never gotten fame. b*stard should be a school janitor with that talent...

He’s spitting facts Obama did nothing for black people he was a false messiah .. did more for gays and lgbt .. I say this respectfully as a Canadian

^^^Ok, “Jahbarri”:stopitslime:...cracker babble from an obvious cracker

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm so sick of these c00n ass Trump supporters common folk & celebrities alike.

Dumb ass ppl. I see why black folks are so behind in a lot of ways. Obama isn't/wasn't supposed to be the President of just black America. He has to be the President of all the folks in the United States.
The only thing that can make you a supporter is the vote. I doubt Wal voted for Trump.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Yall see this agent babble?

Imagine genuinely believing Trump is doing a good job
Agent ?stop saying bullshyt to sound good or fish for daps u 47 year old fkn weirdo incel .
I’m a black Jamaican / bajan living in Canada. If u think Obama did more for black people ur a fkn sheep and your Shepard is calling..

with trump he’s straight forward and dosent have ulterior motives..

joe Biden is actually a child predator and hes had distaste for black people for decades are u fukkinf retarded ?

also obviously overall they’re both no good possibly for America but trump is waaay more suitable for blacks period..

man at this point it’s either a spit in the face OR kick in the balls . Choose ur poison rather then saying some bs just because it sounds good in ur pathetic state of mind. Calling me an agent I’m fukking Canadian u retarded fukk I’d slap the shyt out of u in real life with your dumb ass rhetoric

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
All those have been dropping steadily for years before Trump became president. What exactly did he do to make all those things happen except allow them to continue to occur?

What are those stats now since you want to make a case?

50 million unemployed, right? How many are black people? I guess you don’t want to blame him for that, huh?

Under Obama it would have been worse????
All of a sudden they were dropping prior to trump? Look at the graphs the steady decline came after 2016..

man regardless the government is ranned by a whole another government. Because once trump is out it’s back to the script of the last 400 years..

Only thing Obama did was give false HOPE that people of color can become president which is BS because he’s part of the blood line.. and has quite a history if u do extensive research on him... Obama is arguably one of the most corrupt presidents of all time. WOLF in sheep’s clothing. U idiots are just blindsided by the fact he’s black and or came after BUSH

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of a sudden they were dropping prior to trump? Look at the graphs the steady decline came after 2016..

man regardless the government is ranned by a whole another government. Because once trump is out it’s back to the script of the last 400 years..

Only thing Obama did was give false HOPE that people of color can become president which is BS because he’s part of the blood line.. and has quite a history if u do extensive research on him... Obama is arguably one of the most corrupt presidents of all time. WOLF in sheep’s clothing. U idiots are just blindsided by the fact he’s black and or came after BUSH
You clearly weren’t looking. It came prior to 2016.

You’re a Trump supporter spreading lies.

I wanna see the receipts. Show them.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
He’s spitting facts Obama did nothing for black people he was a false messiah .. did more for gays and lgbt .. I say this respectfully as a Canadian
I was wit you til you said you was a Canadian....this gang bizness breh, nuances you wouldn’t understand

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
No one said these nikkas were smart. This is what happens when you act like “role model” and “entertainer” are interchangeable. Its like there’s no lanes anymore. The energy wasted giving a fukk about this nikka opinion is already too much.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y’all didn’t get your stimulus ?

The wealthy saved money on taxes u think there’s no black folks on that list?

trump got the 600billion he’s giving out to black people to open business?

lowest unemployment rate for black people..

Poverty rate went down tremendously ..

African American arrests have been dropping tremendously

My Admin has done more for the Black Community than any President since Abraham Lincoln. Passed Opportunity Zones with @SenatorTimScott, guaranteed funding for HBCU’s, School Choice, passed Criminal Justice Reform, lowest Black unemployment, poverty, and crime rates in history…
2:27 PM · Jun 2, 2020

Imagine being this fukking gullible. And you're quoting Tim Scott? :mjlol:

Re: HBCU's

While Trump has maintained policies that benefit HBCUs, it’s hard to quantify a president’s success in this area, Toldson said. Congress and federal agencies like the Department of Education are largely responsible for policies that fund these institutions.

“With presidents, the only thing they can do is not obstruct Congress and not try to actively prevent anything they’re interested in funding,” he said.

Plus, by some measures, support for HBCUs has actually decreased under Trump.

For example, since 2016, federal funding for scientific research at HBCUs dropped by 17 percent, according to a 2019 report from the National Center for Science and Engineering Statistics.

Toldson suggested this is in part because of Trump’s decision to move the Initiative on HBCUs back to the White House, instead of leaving it under the auspices of the Department of Education. While Trump praised the decision to move the Initiative to the White House “where it belongs,” Toldson said it “politicizes” the Initiative and distances HBCUs from the agencies that fund them.

“What HBCUs need is a fair playing field when competing for research dollars,” he said.

Meanwhile, Trump claimed in his speech that he increased federal funding to HBCUs by a “record” 13 percent, “the highest ever done.” But Dillard University President Dr. Walter M. Kimbrough said that’s not quite accurate. He pointed out that Trump’s percentage isn’t just money given directly to institutions. It includes loans, as well as capital finance loan deferment for 13 HBCUs.

“The overall budget has increased but most of that increase is borrowing capacity,” he said. “It’s going to have to be paid back.”

At the same time, Trump’s speech neglected to mention decisions not directly related to HBCUs that harmed them, he added.

For example, changes to Upward Bound, a federal TRIO program which provides college preparation for low-income families, caused a third of HBCUs with Upward Bound programs to lose them, including Dillard. Also, the Federal Perkins Loan program expired, phasing out low-interest federal student loans to low-income students, which helped HBCUs and other schools.

“Those are the things that we’re not talking about that happened,” said Kimbrough.

But the biggest elephant in the room during Trump’s remarks was the Fostering Undergraduate Talent by Unlocking Resources for Education Act or FUTURE Act, which just passed in the U.S. House of Representatives and will soon head to the Senate.

This legislation would renew $255 million in annual funding for HBCUs and other minority serving institutions. The $850 million program initiated under Obama funded HBCUs for ten years. The funding is set to expire on Sept. 30th.

Is the Trump Administration Really “Bigger and Better” for HBCUs? No.

Re: Criminal justice reform.

Trump was not a champion in this area. People are always giving him credit for the First Step Act when it predates him (it was blocked by McConnell because he didn't want to give Obama a "win").

Re: First Step Act:

Why the Senate Couldn’t Pass a Crime Bill Both Parties Backed

WASHINGTON — A major criminal-justice overhaul bill seemed destined to be the bipartisan success story of the year, consensus legislation that showed lawmakers could still rise above politics.

Then the election, Donald J. Trump’s demand for “law and order” and a series of other political calculations got in the way.

Senate Republicans divided on the wisdom of reducing federal mandatory minimum sentences. Other Republicans, unhappy that President Obama was reducing hundreds of federal prison sentences on his own, did not want to give him a legacy victory.

Mr. Cornyn concedes the tumult of this election year was a major factor given sharp disagreement among Senate Republicans reflected in the decision by Senator Mitch McConnell, Republican of Kentucky and the majority leader, to not allow a vote on a proposal most believe would pass easily.

Here's what Trump really thinks of criminal justice reform:

One of the first things he did when taking office was appoint notorious racist Jeff Sessions as AG. In that position they:

Jeff Sessions is dramatically reshaping Justice Department policy

Opinion | Jeff Sessions has quietly become Trump's most dangerous tool

How US Attorney General Jeff Sessions Has Rolled Back Obama-era Policies

WASHINGTON - Every attorney general leaves his imprint on the U.S. Justice Department. Jeff Sessions is no exception.

Since being sworn in as the nation’s 84th attorney general in February, the former Republican senator and federal prosecutor has moved to radically overhaul the Justice Department and its approach to law enforcement.

From scrapping civil rights protections for transgender people to ending leniency in sentencing criminal defendants, Sessions has rolled back a host of policies his two immediate predecessors — Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder, both chosen by former President Barack Obama — enacted to promote civil rights and social justice.

Even though he didn't do anything beyond photo ops:

President Trump has told people in recent days that he regrets following some of son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner's political advice — including supporting criminal justice reform — and will stick closer to his own instincts, three people with direct knowledge of the president's thinking tell Axios.

Details: The sources said the president has resolved to stick to his instincts and jettison any policies that go against them, including ambitious police reform.

• Trump dipped his toe into police reform under pressure after a Minneapolis police officer killed George Floyd — with an executive order that activists considered toothless but he will likely go no further to restrain law enforcement officers, according to senior administration officials.
  • Trump has made clear he wants to support law enforcement unequivocally, and he won't do anything that could be seen as undercutting police.

Scoop: Trump regrets following Jared Kushner's advice on prison reform

'Diminished to the Point of Extinction': Trump DOJ's Retreat From Police Investigations Draws New Scrutiny | National Law Journal

As thousands have poured into the streets nationwide to protest the death of George Floyd in police custody, the Trump administration's Justice Department has come under a renewed glare for shelving a powerful accountability tool.

Last edited:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Agent ?stop saying bullshyt to sound good or fish for daps u 47 year old fkn weirdo incel .
I’m a black Jamaican / bajan living in Canada. If u think Obama did more for black people ur a fkn sheep and your Shepard is calling..

with trump he’s straight forward and dosent have ulterior motives..

joe Biden is actually a child predator and hes had distaste for black people for decades are u fukkinf retarded ?

also obviously overall they’re both no good possibly for America but trump is waaay more suitable for blacks period..

man at this point it’s either a spit in the face OR kick in the balls . Choose ur poison rather then saying some bs just because it sounds good in ur pathetic state of mind. Calling me an agent I’m fukking Canadian u retarded fukk I’d slap the shyt out of u in real life with your dumb ass rhetoric
Relax c00n you wouldn't slap a sticker on a fridge

Trump has repeatedly endorsed and put in place anti-black policies. Shut your dumbass up with your conservative misinformation. You don't know what you're talking about

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You're full of shyt. Crime has been dropping steadily for decades.

5 facts about crime in the U.S.

Violent crime in the U.S. has fallen sharply over the past quarter century. The two most commonly cited sources of crime statistics in the U.S. both show a substantial decline in the violent crime rate since it peaked in the early 1990s. One is an annual report by the FBI of serious crimes reported to police in more than 18,500 jurisdictions around the country. The other is a nationally representative annual survey by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, which asks approximately 160,000 Americans ages 12 and older whether they were victims of crime, regardless of whether they reported those crimes to the police.

Using the FBI numbers, the violent crime rate fell 51% between 1993 and 2018. Using the BJS data, the rate fell 71% during that span. The long-term decline in violent crime hasn’t been uninterrupted, though. The FBI, for instance, reported increases in the violent crime rate between 2004 and 2006 and again between 2014 and 2016. Violent crime includes offenses such as rape, robbery and assault.

Many Americans Are Convinced Crime Is Rising In The U.S. They’re Wrong.

The rest of your post is just nonsense. You should stick to Canada.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
lowest unemployment rate for black people..
AP FACT CHECK: Trump exaggerates his role in black job gains

nvouE31.png