"Trump better than obama" waka flocka

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Low Quality Posting
All these emotional weirdos negging me as if it has any sort of impact on my life LOL suck a dikk and die slow . You took time out your day to neg and write a response that you’ll NEVER get back

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Obama adopted the worst recession in US history and by the time he was done, developed the strongest American economy to date, at the time he left office. There's no way Donald Trump (who literally did the opposite) is a better president than Obama.

The economic bull run that Trump took credit for (pre pandemic) started under Obama, anyway. But sure let's give him that.

He killed thousands of black people with his response to Covid. Obama doesn't have that kind of black body count.

Apart from the money Trump gave to HBCUs (a record Obama set first), nothing Trump has done has been black specific. I'm supposed to give Trump credit for opportunity zone laws and criminal justice laws, but when Democrats do similar policies, it's not black enough because it's not reparations?

---

Superstar
Daps
All these emotional weirdos negging me as if it has any sort of impact on my life LOL suck a dikk and die slow . You took time out your day to neg and write a response that you’ll NEVER get back

I run my own businesses! I make my own schedule you bootlicking Jacrow!

All your opinion have been disapproved in the thread but you continue to spout your bullshyt.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I been saying that, and people cuss me out. These COINTELPRO style agents disguised as entertainers need to get that guillotine treatment for siding with Donald Trump

The dude you quoted isn't even black :dead:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I remember the story when he wiped his ass :dame::dame::dame: with a Trump shirt during a concert years ago, I wonder why the change of heart :jbhmm: