"Trump better than obama" waka flocka

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
He’s spitting facts Obama did nothing for black people he was a false messiah .. did more for gays and lgbt .. I say this respectfully as a Canadian
You bootlicking piece of shyt c00n :hhh:

fukk outta here

And that goes for any of you c00ns ducking and dodging around here

We don't want you in our spaces or in our communities

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TLR: "Non-ADOS should stay out of our busine-

He’s spitting facts Obama did nothing for black people he was a false messiah .. did more for gays and lgbt .. I say this respectfully as a Canadian

TLR:" Go on...:ohhh:"
Wait another bourgeois black being a foot stool for white supremacy?!:ohhh:
Hey! We're not allowed to consider our rap heroes as bourgeoisie black people! :angry:

That term is reserved for educated black people only! No rapper would ever be a sellout!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Class solidarity over race solidarity. You guys see it.
This...

Black people need to remember there was snotches, c00ns and house nikkas back in slavery too...

Them people were still able to raise families of c00ns and house nikkas.

I'm so sick of these c00n ass Trump supporters common folk & celebrities alike.

Dumb ass ppl. I see why black folks are so behind in a lot of ways. Obama isn't/wasn't supposed to be the President of just black America. He has to be the President of all the folks in the United States.
This as well..

Peoples problem was they expected Obama to give them 1000 acres and a mule as the first black president... this dude had a hard enough time just trying to be a good president.

This is why majority c00ns are upset with him

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thankful that at this most crucial time is when black celebrities show their true bare asses. These niccas have lost their connection to the community after that first check clears. Hopefully people start opening their eyes to this shyt and stop the idol workship. We might have to french revolution these fools soon.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I'm thankful that at this most crucial time is when black celebrities show their true bare asses. These niccas have lost their connection to the community after that first check clears. Hopefully people start opening their eyes to this shyt and stop the idol workship. We might have to french revolution these fools soon.
Are you crazy! :mindblown:

We're supposed to turn the other cheek, not shed blood. :troll:

That's for shythole counties, never America:troll: