"Trump better than obama" waka flocka

Daps
Obama isn't/wasn't supposed to be the President of just black America. He has to be the President of all the folks in the United States.
Who just happened to work on behalf of everyone but black people.

Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.

Gay marriage.

DACA

Hell, he even signed the Blue Alert Act, which provided stronger protections to police by making the penalty for resisting arrest harsher.

Nothing for black people, though.

B b b b what about Obamacare? That helped black people!

:mjpls:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

This says it all right here. I love seeing people get so upset about this too. Again, if you're taking 50 Cent and Waka Flocka seriously, you lost. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone sitting on the fence at this time who after hearing 50's and Waka's stance on Trump go, :ohhh: ohhh, I get it now!!! I'm voting for Trump! :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
This says it all right here. I love seeing people get so upset about this too. Again, if you're taking 50 Cent and Waka Flocka seriously, you lost. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone sitting on the fence at this time who after hearing 50's and Waka's stance on Trump go, :ohhh: ohhh, I get it now!!! I'm voting for Trump! :ehh:[/QUOT

Haha. Sure man. This administration is a joke. Don't tell me you are a republican or something.

Daps
Who just happened to work on behalf of everyone but black people.

Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.

Gay marriage.

DACA

Hell, he even signed the Blue Alert Act, which provided stronger protections to police by making the penalty for resisting arrest harsher.

Nothing for black people, though.

B b b b what about Obamacare? That helped black people!

:mjpls:

You know this isn't true but you keep running with this false narrative :francis:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s spitting facts Obama did nothing for black people he was a false messiah .. did more for gays and lgbt .. I say this respectfully as a Canadian
He was never a false messiah. That’s peoples fault for trying to make him into that. He did what he could with what he had. People like you expected more from little. That’s more your fault than his. Trump does nothing for our benefit, in fact he inhibits it and yet gets more praise.. pathetic.

Last edited: