Trump Betrays FBA on Immigration

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
How does papering up 10,00 people close the wealth gap, or help Black America on the whole?
was the goal of this to fix every issue for Black America? there's no one bill that's ever going to do that. It will have to be from multiple angles - a bill related to housing, a bill related to education, a bill related to employment, etc.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
was the goal of this to fix every issue for Black America? there's no one bill that's ever going to do that. It will have to be from multiple angles - a bill related to housing, a bill related to education, a bill related to employment, etc.
My point is that ONE victory in no way, shape or form negates the VERY likely sabotaging of Black America by bringing in tons of immigrants.

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Black man refusing to vote is idiotic.

You might be a middle manager that makes good money so you think you are insulated but when Trump weakens anti discrimination laws and directs his justice department to prosecute "anti white" discrimination you will feel it.
Yeah, I have faith in my abilities to get money regardless.
obama-why.gif

And taking politics seriously really ain't my thing.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Both parties favor immigration because the representatives are all rich and unlimited immigration helps them to enrich themselves.

Kamala supports federal legalization of marijuana which means government jobs and a whole list of middle class respectable jobs such as truck driving will not be able to deny you because u smoked a joint 2 weeks ago

I don't even see how it's up for debate anymore Kamala should win in a landslide

Tired of hearing about Trump hes old and a bitter loser fukk him I hope he burns in hell :pacspit:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
My point is that ONE victory in no way, shape or form negates the VERY likely sabotaging of Black America by brining in tons of immigrants.
The problem is you think immigrants are what is sabotaging black America. But you're ignoring bigger issues

Things like affirmative action being struck down by a conservative Supreme court. 'systemic' discrimination like hiring practices and lack of funding for black schools for example. Unless you change fundamental shyt like that, then you're not going to see any real change for black America.

Not to mention if Trump gets in and puts Project 2025 into play, any type of anti-discrimination group or policy we have alrady is getting bushed. That really wont be a good look for black America.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The problem is you think immigrants are what is sabotaging black America. But you're ignoring bigger issues

Things like affirmative action being struck down by a conservative Supreme court. 'systemic' discrimination like hiring practices and lack of funding for black schools for example. Unless you change fundamental shyt like that, then you're not going to see any real change for black America.
AA never benefitted Blacks as they marketed it. Look it up for yourself.
Democrats and republicans alike redistrict and gerrymander and nothing is ever done about it.
The US Gov reported itself that illegal immigration harms Black workers, but neither REALLY does anything about it. Biden/Harris just pumped it into overdrive, speeding the process up.

Deporting illegals and punishing businesses that hire them SINGLEHANDEDLY would raise wages and get Black people back into jobs they used to do, but the Democrats in power now are doing the polar opposite. That is sabotage. The only question is how much malice is behind it.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
:francis:
77 days. 11 weeks.
We need to grow our numbers in education, population and separate economy and learn to utilize it.
If we can end the gender wars and start gettin' our home ownership up to lay that above foundation...
But we votin' for one side to spite the other.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
AA never benefitted Blacks as they marketed it. Look it up for yourself.
Democrats and republicans alike redistrict and gerrymander and nothing is ever done about it.
The US Gov reported itself that illegal immigration harms Black workers, but neither REALLY does anything about it. Biden/Harris just pumped it into overdrive, speeding the process up.

Deporting illegals and punishing businesses that hire them SINGLEHANDEDLY would raise wages and get Black people back into jobs they used to do, but the Democrats in power now are doing the polar opposite. That is sabotage. The only question is how much malice is behind it.
All you have to do is go look at Florida if you think getting rid of illegal immigrants will lead to this idea where companies start paying black folks top dollar all of a sudden. it's not working out

Biden/Harris presented an immigration bill with all the republican concessions that they were ready to sign until Trump told them not to for a 'political win'.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
All you have to do is go look at Florida if you think getting rid of illegal immigrants will lead to this idea where companies start paying black folks top dollar all of a sudden. it's not working out

Biden/Harris presented an immigration bill with all the republican concessions that they were ready to sign until Trump told them not to for a 'political win'.

In the middle of something, but I'll try to check that out later. However, I will say that this law couldn't have seriously gotten rid of the illegals. There is no way I'll buy that them being gone doesn't benefit us. It's supply and demand.

And tanking that law was scumbag shyt, but that's the political theater they play. Obama talked about Bush like a piece of dog shyt when he was trying to beat them, then you see them cuddled up places, Michelle giving him candy all smiles and giggles. I would have done the same, to be real. That could end up saving Trump's campaign, though he and that doofus Vance are throwing that shyt HARD.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I get the no voting at all crowd

but why are they still some in the coli that suppose to be "brehs"

want Trump
what is it about him.

you know what time he is on
you know what his base is about
you know is admin will fukk you over

I'm really curious :jbhmm:

someone explain
They're pretending to vote Trump.out of spite.

They're not actually gonna vote for anyone

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I know a nikka like this irl

Ultimately it comes down to them having a stake in the culture wars to extent that they'll risk their own civil rights as a black person to hurt a highlighted culutre wars group.

In the case of the nikka I mentioned its independent women. For others its immigrants and fags. For the cacs its black people.

shyt is all fukked up
This is why Trumps poll numbers are where they are.

Getting someone to vote against someone is harder that getting them to vote for something.

Buildthatwall was effective it gave people something to vote for.

Now you get platitudes that he's gonna ". Fix" immigration.