Trump Betrays FBA on Immigration

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
"Trump is fukking up" implies you were down with him for the most part until this, no?

I don't really care if you are or not pro Trump, I'm just tryna see something real quick
fukking up as in he appears to have had this won, and keeps making missteps. I'm on the side of Black Empowerment, not any party or candidate. Whoever is doing business with Black America is who I'm voting for, if that's nobody, I'm on the couch.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Who in here actually thought trump was a good president though? :mjlol: not me. Just being unbiased, I felt like the powers that be wanted people to hate trump for silly shyt such as the way he acts during press conferences vs the actual bullshyt that happened during his administration as i dont even think many of the people who complain about his personality knows. All the politicians used Trump to either hide themselves or to build themselves up. Most of the time, i usually hear the same democrat party talking points being regurgitated with the whole fearmoaning in it. Its like they put it across that we must vote for democrat bullshyt as it is any better or we are doomed for hell if trump win. And Im like uhhhh are you seeing that both the democrat and republican parties are leading us to the SAME hell? Nobody wants to be REAL at all. I dont know why so many people keep on lying to themselves and not tap into their power instead of just seeing the truth for what it is. This whole let someone else oversee my life through their political chair days are done. The public needs WAY more oversight of the government. Didnt vote for him in 2016 and 2020 and certainly not doing it this year. Not voting for copmala either so yall can kill your talk with that too. Im doing a write in again.
Uh I think YOU don't know what he did during his administration.

His only major legislation was a tax cut for corps and Billionaires , of which put us in a deficit of 2.3 trillion. That Tax cut cost more than CHIPS, student loan forgiveness, American rescue plan, and inflation reduction act COMBINED.

He spent more than any non war time president on record, he also lost more jobs than any president on record prior to the pandemic. Abd wages went down under him by $1000 by 2019...pre-pandemic.

Then he grossly mishandled the pandemic, sowing more division and less cooperation amongst the populous, lied about it on tape, and generally didn't take it seriously.

Then of course him not conceding the election and calling for people to "protest" the election at the capital..I shouldn't have to tell you that's not normal.

He also cultivated a culture in America that ever so slightly greenlit racism, and emboldened whites to act alittle more crazy, talk alittle more reckless than they usually would.

Not to mention if he wins he gets two more supreme court picks, for the last two reasons alone I'll vote Kamala out of spite to ensure he DOESN'T get in.

Clearly @Pazzy ...none of that bothers you as much as it bothers the rest of us, or else you'd do the same. But psychologically...you are indicating that it simply doesn't. Which is...interesting.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Black non-FBA attempting to dictate FBA business (US elections, state of Black America) -> TETHER
Does this mean as a Haitian-American, I have no right **to speak—not dictate— upon AA issues that essentially affect me as well? I've been lucky not experience a police horror story in Boston or in FL but why shouldn't I speak upon it? Clearly the NYPD didn't make a distinction between** Diallo &* Gardner so why should you? What about other aspects that affect black ppl as a whole?

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Does this mean as a Haitian-American, I have no to speak—not dictate— upon AA issues that essentially affect me as well? I've been lucky not experience a police horror story in Boston or in FL but why shouldn't I speak upon it? Clearly the NYPD didn't make a distinction with Diallo or Gardner so why should you? What about other aspects that affect black ppl as a whole?

Don't take these tether/fba/ados people seriously.

They're losers and bandwagoners.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That's why real Bothsiders don't participate in these scam elections. Shills are just mad we won't support their puppet candidate.

It's hilarious watching them lose their minds over someone refusing to vote.
:mjlol:

A Black man refusing to vote is idiotic.

You might be a middle manager that makes good money so you think you are insulated but when Trump weakens anti discrimination laws and directs his justice department to prosecute "anti white" discrimination you will feel it.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Does this mean as a Haitian-American, I have no to speak—not dictate— upon AA issues that essentially affect me as well? I've been lucky not experience a police horror story in Boston or in FL but why shouldn't I speak upon it? Clearly the NYPD didn't make a distinction with Diallo or Gardner so why should you? What about other aspects that affect black ppl as a whole?
FBA BUSINESS, breh. As in telling us what we should do/think/etc. Your experiences are yours, and I wish you the best. I have no beef with you, or other non-FBA people until they start telling us like we're not capable of our own decision making.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Both parties have betrayed Black Americans when it comes to illegal immigrants.

The democrats are allowing them to flood the country because they’re trying to create a new voting base(which will push black Americans even further down the totem pole). The republicans are allowing them to flood the country for cheaper labor(which will undercut working class Black Americans).

They’re both trash.
How can you create a new voting base out of people who can't even vote?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Remember when he said the shythole comments? The other part of that comment was him complaining that we were bringing in black immigrants instead of white ones.

Though I guess the FBA/ADOS cult is partially on board with that. They love half of the message and conveniently ignore the second half. But they are willing to be used all the same
:mjlol:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...ti-african-countries-shythole-nations-n836946

President Donald Trump referred to African countries, Haiti and El Salvador as "shythole" nations during a meeting Thursday and asked why the U.S. can't have more immigrants from Norway.

Why do we need more Haitians, take them out,” he said, according to sources. Someone else in the room responded: “Because if you do, it will be obvious why.”

It came as senators huddled in the Oval Office with the president to discuss a path forward on an immigration deal. Trump questioned why the United States would want people from nations such as Haiti while he was being briefed on changes to the visa lottery system.

According to the aide, when the group came to discussing immigration from Africa, Trump asked why America would want immigrants from "all these shythole countries" and that the U.S. should have more people coming in from places like Norway.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Both parties have betrayed Black Americans when it comes to illegal immigrants.

The democrats are allowing them to flood the country because they’re trying to create a new voting base(which will push black Americans even further down the totem pole). The republicans are allowing them to flood the country for cheaper labor(which will undercut working class Black Americans).

They’re both trash.
This doesn't add up.

If the focus is on more illegal immigrants to push black Americans further down the totem pole, then why would they waste energy fighting to get black farmers the compensation they were owed for past discriminations?

Y'all are creating narratives that aren't there.

Black Americans are owed many forms of reparations for past atrocities and discriminations

And the country still needs legal immigrants to keep functioning. It's not one or the other

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This doesn't add up. If the focus is on immigrants to push black Americans further down the totem pole then why would they waste energy fighting to get black farmers the compensation they were owed for past discriminations?
It wasn't just Black farmers.
Black farmers are a tiny subset of Black America.
Let's just pick a number. 10,000. I'm sure that's WAY more than the real number. How does papering up 10,00 people close the wealth gap, or help Black America on the whole?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
It wasn't just Black farmers.
Black farmers are a tiny subset of Black America.
Let's just pick a number. 10,000. I'm sure that's WAY more than the real number. How does papering up 10,00 people close the wealth gap, or help Black America on the whole?
Breh you know the deal already. It was originally for black farmers only. Due to the lawsuits from white people you either let it die on the 'black only' hill and those black farmers get nothing or you play the game and find a way to legally word it that makes sure the majority of it goes to black farmers. Seems like yall prefer the former while I guarantee you those black farmers are happy with the latter and don't give a damn about the rest.