Trump Betrays FBA on Immigration

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
All you have to do is go look at Florida if you think getting rid of illegal immigrants will lead to this idea where companies start paying black folks top dollar all of a sudden. it's not working out

Biden/Harris presented an immigration bill with all the republican concessions that they were ready to sign until Trump told them not to for a 'political win'.

Listened to the article. There is stuff missing, and it's DeSantis, so I'm sure it wasn't done well. Also, no mention of the companies raising wages to real levels to attract people. I've said it before, if you Thanos snap away all the illegals, the companies would have to adjust or shut down. That would mean wages going up, which would get people motivated. Basic economics. It should have never gotten here anyway. Shareholders and owners would have to hold some Ls, which is why the broken ass system is still in place.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Does this mean as a Haitian-American, I have no right **to speak—not dictate— upon AA issues that essentially affect me as well? I've been lucky not experience a police horror story in Boston or in FL but why shouldn't I speak upon it? Clearly the NYPD didn't make a distinction between** Diallo &* Gardner so why should you? What about other aspects that affect black ppl as a whole?

Are you bringing logical thinking into the world of Tariq Nasheed followers?

:heh:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
My point is that ONE victory in no way, shape or form negates the VERY likely sabotaging of Black America by bringing in tons of immigrants.

So no matter what Democrats deliver for black Americans you gonna say it's not enough cus there's still immigrants coming to America.

You are one deranged negro my friend.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If you guys haven’t figured out by now that Republicans care about nothing else than saving CEO’s money, you’ve got it wrong. THAT’S the most powerful way to keep White supremacy going.

Get cheap, good workers that will build a good foundation and let a white man “oversee” them and take money off the top.

Two Asian-American STEM graduates by the end of the year: $300k.

Five Asian immigrant STEM graduates doing the same job and more: $300k.

Who gets the credit for any breakthroughs? It ain’t the Chinese researchers in the lab.

Now think after 10 years how much they’ve saved.

Republicans will build other countries’ Middle Classes before they spend more money on the same work.

Last edited:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you guys haven’t figured out by now that Republicans care about nothing else than saving CEO’s money, you’ve got it wrong. THAT’S what keeps the system of white supremacy running.

THAT’S the most powerful way to keep White supremacy going. Get cheap, good workers that will build a good foundation and let a white man “oversee” them and take money off the top.

Two Asian-American STEM graduates by the end of the year: $300k.

After a few Republican bills to make it cheaper to hire overseas:

Five Asian immigrants doing the same job and more: $300k.

Republicans will build other countries’ Middle Classes as they make their buddies more money before they spend more money on the same work.

hate and fear mongering works though

If republicans hate some of the same groups these people hate then some people will vote against their best interest

It works with alot of groups. It’s why some unions are pro Trump

He doesn’t help their pockets but he hates immigrants gays grannies etc like they do

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
hate and fear mongering works though

If republicans hate some of the same groups these people hate then some people will vote against their best interest

It works with alot of groups. It’s why some unions are pro Trump

He doesn’t help their pockets but he hates immigrants gays grannies etc like they do
Well yeah, that’s what they run off on.

But they’re the ones creating that problem by making it cheaper to hire immigrants.

1. Make it cheaper and legal to hire immigrants.
2. Blame immigrants to get re-elected.
3. Get re-elected.
4. Continue to live like Royalty and spend a lot of money taxpayers will have to cover.
5. Make even cheaper immigration laws.

That’s the Republican grift. The money is in the sickness, not the cure.

They don’t care if whole states full of White people are tanking because of this, just as long as a pocket of White peoples look rich and powerful for the cameras that people can point to and they can brag about. In this world, those images and clout are important.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Democrats put forth more policies that help my community than the republicans. Only reason they get my vote.

If you don’t look at congress official website to see the bills being proposed and passed, you should just stay away from speaking on politics.
Thank you! The DEI issue alone is reason enough for me to vote Dem. And no matter what these Foundational Maga Brehs say, both parties are NOT the same.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Does this mean as a Haitian-American, I have no right **to speak—not dictate— upon AA issues that essentially affect me as well? I've been lucky not experience a police horror story in Boston or in FL but why shouldn't I speak upon it? Clearly the NYPD didn't make a distinction between** Diallo &* Gardner so why should you? What about other aspects that affect black ppl as a whole?
Nah breh, just tell the police you aren't FBA when you get pulled over. It's as simple as that. They'll give you a wink and nod and send you on your way.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Basically. They are really worried about that white population. Their numbers are dropping hard and this is all about trying to get those numbers up. He more talking about just Europeans.
Yes, I included Indians because the tech bros that back him also want more English-speaking to be legalized.