Trump Betrays FBA on Immigration

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
Both parties have betrayed Black Americans when it comes to illegal immigrants.

The democrats are allowing them to flood the country because they’re trying to create a new voting base(which will push black Americans even further down the totem pole). The republicans are allowing them to flood the country for cheaper labor(which will undercut working class Black Americans).

They’re both trash.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Man that’s crazy. All you both siders who were planning on voting for Trump really should sit this election out. Let your voice be heard by not showing up to the booth. Let Trump know that if it ain’t FBA, no Sway!
"... And tnen they said they're gonna hold their vote!"
ronald-reagans-joke-diana-walker.jpg

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both parties have betrayed Black Americans when it comes to illegal immigrants.

The democrats are allowing them to flood the country because they’re trying to create a new voting base(which will push black Americans even further down the totem pole). The republicans are allowing them to flood the country for cheaper labor(which will undercut working class Black Americans).

They’re both trash.
That's why real Bothsiders don't participate in these scam elections. Shills are just mad we won't support their puppet candidate.

It's hilarious watching them lose their minds over someone refusing to vote.
:mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@8:00 when trump is referring to bringing people in because of AI, he's likely referring to the machine learning/AI researchers and programmers with highly technical skills that every major economy is competing to attract for. countries who don't lead in this field will absolutely be worse off and his silicon valley backers are making sure he understands that.
This and low wage workers that can get paid under the books.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
  1. Trump is fukking up
  2. This nikka is starting to look stalkerish with the Tariq baiting/subs. Don't be shocked if he ends up on the Summerjam screen.
  3. No solutions. He said a bunch of words, but has no plan, so what was the point? He sounds like he's shilling, but trying REALLY hard not to be obvious about it.

"Trump is fukking up" implies you were down with him for the most part until this, no?

I don't really care if you are or not pro Trump, I'm just tryna see something real quick

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

yeah, I saw that shyt earlier today. I had no idea this fukking orange piece of shyt now says he’s going to get rid of the bad ones and bring the good ones because of AI

like Amazing Lucas said he has to be one of the most retarded person on the planet -da fukk u gonna bring people in when the purpose of AI is to replace them people

:snoop:

G 🇳🇬 🇳🇬 D ones because of :aicmon:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get the no voting at all crowd

but why are they still some in the coli that suppose to be "brehs"

want Trump
what is it about him.

you know what time he is on
you know what his base is about
you know is admin will fukk you over

I'm really curious :jbhmm:

someone explain
I know a nikka like this irl

Ultimately it comes down to them having a stake in the culture wars to extent that they'll risk their own civil rights as a black person to hurt a highlighted culutre wars group.

In the case of the nikka I mentioned its independent women. For others its immigrants and fags. For the cacs its black people.

shyt is all fukked up