Trump Betrays Coli Brehs - wants to give foreign graduates in the US a green card

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

You graduate from a college, I think you should get automatically as part of your diploma a green card to be able to stay in this country, and that includes junior colleges too,” Trump said in an episode on the All-In podcast, which is hosted by several venture capitalists. He floated the idea after being asked by a host if he would promise to “give us ability to import the best and brightest around the world to America.”

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Cats really want to think Republicans, the party of the rich, want to make policies to stop hiring cheap skilled labor. :heh:

Massive engineering shortage stateside is wild to say seeing how many engineers can't find jobs and had to move into other professions.
So you mean to tell me now we need more engineers? :mjlol:

They just want cheap engineers on the dollar and people overseas will do it for half or even less as $50k in their country is basically a millionaire.

Look at Qualcomm, more than half their engineers LIVE in India:

NVIDIA engineers: about 1/3 LIVE in India.

All these companies you'll find it very similar.

fukking SHELL Oil Company nearly 1/4 of the engineers are from India:

TEXAS fukking Instruments, same.

Not Indian Americans mind you. Actually from and live in India.

Look at Exxon Mobil, another oil company. As many engineers combined through India, Singapore, Malaysia, etc. as there are in the United States.

Go ahead and check these companies' Linkedin's pages out. See what country engineers live in and what the American Engineers look like:

We are BUILDING these OTHER countries' Middle Classes while we're decreasing ours.

They let the CEO's and mainly shareholders/stakeholders do this (as some of them are stakeholders themselves)

Man, fukk these people in government.

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
All those CCP agents in Mar a largo must've paid off.

In an unrelated note. My Haitian barbershop had this Chinese immigrant lady walk in with one of their regulars...... "one of the good ones" type dudes but his hairline was on point. His Chinese bytch was spitting pro Trump nonsense and liberal pdf conspiracies for an hour. I don't speak crayola but I speak negro. I don't think Haitians fukk with the Chinese :pachaha:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
couch looking real good this year... :francis:
Yes indeed, let the republicans win so immigrants can get green cards, and black people can lose more civil rights and get no tangibles. It’s a win win situation.

full