44 bricks...acre shaker
kamala is black.

:unimpressed:
when the lights out

giphy.gif

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Don’t know the difference between nationality and ethnicity, brehs….

American education at full display
The irony. Y’all argued me down for saying Gilbert Arenas, who has two BLACK parents is black, and who was born in America, is American. A black American. Ya he has Cuban ancestry, that doesn’t mean he’s not black.

You’re just a goofy internet idiot who want to argue silly shyt

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm not sure why this Indian woman's ethnicity bothers you so much. Black people vote for non black people all the time. Maybe if she had some policies she could talk about and get people excited for y'all wouldn't be so fixated on this Indian woman's ethnic background :jbhmm:

Shut up with this goofy shyt I'm one of the biggest proponents of the ADOS/FBA movement but you Republican Trump slurpers are transparent.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Shut up with this goofy shyt I'm one of the biggest proponents of the ADOS/FBA movement but you Republican Trump slurpers are transparent.
Yeah it's very transparent that Kamala Harris doesn't have any real policy to talk about so 80% of the engagement around her is about her ethnic background. I don't make any threads on Kamala, just comment. If she actually had policy for people to make threads and talk about I'd be in those to.

But she doesn't sooooo here we are, talking about her ethnicity again.
:yeshrug:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
So wait, Kamala Harris father is half black but her mom fully Indian...

and these shills are mad that we're calling and identifying her by what is her majority genetic makeup on top of who raised her (Indian)

They tryna tell us why we should be putting more weight on that 25% of her DNA that she's estranged with than that 50% and the household she was raised in. :patrice:

These some stupid MFS boy I tell you :mjlol:
We don’t even have to look at it from a genetic standpoint, Kamala does not identify as black. She has always identified herself as an Asian woman.

So now what if an actual black American woman like Michelle Obama ran for president and won? She wouldn’t get the credit as an actual black woman for being the first black female president. It’s 2024 and black people are still falling for political race pandering.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
So wait, Kamala Harris father is half black but her mom fully Indian...

and these shills are mad that we're calling and identifying her by what is her majority genetic makeup on top of who raised her (Indian)

They tryna tell us why we should be putting more weight on that 25% of her DNA that she's estranged with than that 50% and the household she was raised in. :patrice:

These some stupid MFS boy I tell you :mjlol:

Did Kamala, her mother, or father say he/dad was half-Black?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Did Kamala, her mother, or father say he/dad was half-Black?
I'm just following up on what @that guy said. I don't know anything about her father (that folks want to base her identity on) and he doesn't seem to play all that big a part in her story. :yeshrug:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
The irony. Y’all argued me down for saying Gilbert Arenas, who has two BLACK parents is black, and who was born in America, is American. A black American. Ya he has Cuban ancestry, that doesn’t mean he’s not black.

You’re just a goofy internet idiot who want to argue silly shyt
Nobody in the history of earth said Gilbert Arenas isn’t a black man, you dyslexic mouth breathing helmet wearing imbecile

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Nobody said Gilbert isn’t black you dyslexic mouth breathing helmet wearing imbecile
That’s exactly what the argument was about. You dummy

A mod literally directly quoted me and gave me a warning saying he’s Cuban to a post of me calling him a black American

Get off my dikk and go read the thread again before quoting me. I know you won’t and will be in my inbox babbling some more, but go do that and get off my dikk