Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I said did she identify as Black before later in her career? 2019 is later in her career
She's never described herself as Black alone.
She has described herself as Black and Indian, which is what she is. She is perceived as a Black woman, as evidenced by the rights attacks on her.

Anyway, this topic is retarded and only seized upon by Black Nativists and right wing white folks.

Daps
Absolutely embarrassing display by the NABJ. All Donald wanted to do was drive a wedge between Black voters and that’s exactly what he did.

He just needs enough idiots in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia to say she’s not Black and that flips those states red.
nah, look at twitter. black peoples are rallying to kamala’s defense.

we got her back.

:unimpressed:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Shut you with this stupid Trump Republican shilling p*ssy.

I'm tired of you suburban internet idiots.
I'm not sure why this Indian woman's ethnicity bothers you so much. Black people vote for non black people all the time. Maybe if she had some policies she could talk about and get people excited for y'all wouldn't be so fixated on this Indian woman's ethnic background :jbhmm:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"When she became a Black person".

They're laughing at the way he said. Just like when he says china funny

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Shouldn't they also say Kamala was not born in India so she's not Indian either. She's just the Jamaican race whatever that means
I guess so lol. I honestly don't even care about it. I feel the only people it works on are either MAGA on conservative leaning. I don't even see the point of arguing about it. They would never vote for her or a dem in the first place.