Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did ya'll see this newest clip? this shyt is BRUTAL

the interviewer straight ETHERED him to his face :picard:

he literally said he was the best president for black folks since abraham lincoln.

Reporter-*list several reasons why Trump shouldnt be there based on his racist past,and attacks on Barack and other black politicians*

Trump-"So you not gon even say hello first:gucci:"

that guy

Superstar
Daps
she's just as black as obama. :comeon:
How? At least Obama’s father was 100% black.

Kamala’s father is half black and half Irish.

If we’re saying Kamala’s black because of the “one drop rule” then how is she also Asian?

Y’all are calling her “black” based on her father’s heritage but even her father didn’t identify as black.

Kamala Harris does not self identify as a black woman and that’s all that matters

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
How? At least Obama’s father was 100% black.

Kamala’s father is half black and half Irish.

If we’re saying Kamala’s black because of the “one drop rule” then how is she also Asian?

Y’all are calling her “black” based on her father’s heritage but even her father didn’t identify as black.

Kamala Harris does not self identify as a black woman and that’s all that matters
So wait, Kamala Harris father is half black but her mom fully Indian...

and these shills are mad that we're calling and identifying her by what is her majority genetic makeup on top of who raised her (Indian)

They tryna tell us why we should be putting more weight on that 25% of her DNA that she's estranged with than that 50% and the household she was raised in. :patrice:

These some stupid MFS boy I tell you :mjlol:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps

and these shills are mad that we're calling and identifying her by what is her majority genetic makeup on top of who raised her (Indian)

They tryna tell us why we should be putting more weight on that 25% of her DNA that she's estranged with than that 50% and the household she was raised in. :patrice:

Not mad at her race or heritage.

Just embarrassed by goofs pretending to be the race identity nazis.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tariq is about to go insane on Twitter. Gotta protect his boy. :mjpls:
Tweets, 5 hr Spaces, accusations of the sista being a tether because her great, great grandfather said "hello" to a Jamaican, etc.

Good. I hope he keeps exposing the delineation between who is truly for black people and who are the grifters.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
That’s a different subject all together. Are black neighborhoods not saddled with intra-racial tensions and crime?

I just don’t see white Americans discriminating against each other over what country in Europe a current white American his ethnic ties to historically.
Because it’s not an ethnic group like I said.

We are an ethnic group and there’s nothing wrong with wanting to be identified properly.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Shut you with this stupid Trump Republican shilling p*ssy.

I'm tired of you suburban internet idiots.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely embarrassing display by the NABJ. All Donald wanted to do was drive a wedge between Black voters and that’s exactly what he did.

He just needs enough idiots in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia to say she’s not Black and that flips those states red.