Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Anybody saying a paisa living better than them and have more leverage than black, in a America, is a c00n.

Ain't no Paisa livin better than me, and if they are living better than wtf have you been doing with your life? You're a native, wtf is going on, your parents failed you :mindblown:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I wouldn't listen to that club footed, democratic plantation yard boy, super c00n shuffle trash if you paid me nikka.

You know that rainbow coalition shyt gets no play in this ride. If I'm in the whip playin yo shyt, I fast forward you.

How did you gather that I'm a democrat from ANY of that? :what:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
By far, the biggest competitors for black jobs are

WHITE PEOPLE. :stopitslime:

I swear, some of y'all fall for the okey-doke every time. :bpfacepalm:

There are much higher rates of less-qualified whites getting hired for jobs over Black candidates.

And most terrorist acts in this country are perpetrated by natural-born white citizens against minorities.

Why are y'all letting whites frame the conversation, the same people actively ruining the economy?? :mindblown:

F*ck talking about illegal immigration if the citizens who are already here are ruining Black economic power and endangering Black lives at a much higher rate.

C'mon y'all...:bpfacepalm::bpfacepalm::bpfacepalm:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Pandering for black votes because our voter base isn't that informed and easily swayed :snoop:
You're right

I mean yall vote Democrat in every election, regardless of whether or not the Democrats promised yall any benefits so I'm not sure where the "easily swayed" statement came from because that's completely incorrect

Plus Yall think that anyone that doesn't fukk with the idea of being a political slave to 1 party, is automatically a trump supporter, but cant logically explain why yall think this way

That's definitely the opposite of intelligence

GASign

All Star
Daps
Oh and btw, you all better get them illegal burritos in check real quick. Before your law-makers give them a permanent place to stay. So close to you, that you would've never imagined. Very close to you! It's already been written.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

There are much higher rates of less-qualified whites getting hired for jobs over Black candidates.

And most terrorist acts in this country are perpetrated by natural-born white citizens against minorities.

Why are y'all letting whites frame the conversation, the same people actively ruining the economy?? :mindblown:

F*ck talking about illegal immigration if the citizens who are already here are ruining Black economic power and endangering Black lives at a much higher rate.

Oh so so you're an immigrant

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
This is whose narratives and statistics you want to follow? :hhh: This is your immigration policy leader? :scust: Keep perpetuating his myth that he cares about how African Americans and Hispanic Americans are affected by immigration:camby:

Donald_Trump_black-on-black_crime_tweet.0.png

tenor.gif

yall so quick to side with the tyrant when its against those you hate thats the greatest slight of hand in existence
dont forget you're next, he dont fukk with yall either

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Trump is playing a very old game.

Same game they play back in Africa right before the bloodletting starts.

My folk already know what time it is.Won't be long before he starts coming at us.
:francis:
That's what yall said the day he got elected though

We were supposed to be back in chains by now

Which is why I cant take you fire and brimstone posters seriously

Trying to scare people instead of trying to make accurate predictions about the future

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Just arm yourselves with knowledge, education, accomplishment and networking. You'll be okay .

Breh, Trump just called AAs 3rd class citizens and that's your answer ? So, why can't AAs born here be competing with whites ? Like why even worry about illegal immigrants that don't even speak English right ?

You guys getting played so easily
Another post that makes absolutely no sense

Are you black? Do you know how black people are treated in central america?

I'm trying to understand why there's always a group of so-called "black people" who ride for illegal immigrants over their own people

Why should a black person have to compete with citizens AND illegals for jobs?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm going to ignore @xCivicx 's dumbass comment and re-state my own:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Illegal immigrants “taking African American jobs” should be a sign to the AA community yall need to step it up and start gaining more higher skills and higher paid jobs

Not only will it nullify these immigrants coming over but will raise the status of AAs in the US. This should be a fight yall don’t even need to worry about, gotta worry about improving yourselves

Same shyt in the EU. I don’t care if Vlad from Poland is immigrating here for jobs. I don’t do the bottom of the barrel shyt like serving coffee or gardening.

Harsh, but the truth.

HYON rings true here. But I wonder how many people wanna rep that or just wait for Trump zaddy to save their factory jobs
:mjpls: I've seen some extremely trash posts from you lately