Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
let me take a wild guess, your "chess move" involves uniting with brown people

Don't consider a truce as unification. Malcolm X had it right about separation. Why would 2nd and 3rd place fight each other instead of going at the King.

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Agree to disagree about what?
:gucci:

That Mexicans were terrorising working class black folks in an effort to run them out of the neighborhoods?

That shyt is a fact that I seen first hand.

You came in here with these pointless ass questions, ready to put your cape on for people who hate your ass.

:camby:

@Cocaine Biceps is this @egobiggs multi account? :mjlol:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
think black people can't be immigrants brehs

Immigration is Very Much A Black Issue • Angry Black Hoemo

If you are black and they are not in your corner, they are a threat to you.

That includes the fake woke people on the left as well. I never expect any politics in this country to truly benefit us, but Trump is the last person I want pretending to care about black people. Get the fukk outta here with that, and take you racist ass turn a white hood into a red hat headass cacs with you.

Even if it is true in any sense, the last thing a black person has to worry about in this country are fukking immigrants lmfao. nikka we have actual shyt to worry about and how quick Jose can run a 40 ain't one of them.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Don't consider a truce as unification. Malcolm X had it right about separation. Why would 2nd and 3rd place fight each other instead of going at the King.

so your brilliant enlightened chess move is to have a truce with hispanics?

so your idea is that we should have a truce with people that have a longer history of anti black racism than the united states

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
so your brilliant enlightened chess move is to have a truce with hispanics?

so your idea is that we should have a truce with people that have a longer history of anti black racism than the united states

Go ahead genius, black people need allies. Our African brothers ain't gonna be helping out.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Members from metro Miami area....and metro Los Angeles area would probably disagree. The Cubans and Central Americans in those respective areas have the numbers and economic clout to flex their muscles. And flex they have.
game-of-thrones-oberyn-martell-ellaria-sand-xhskHvqg1mBcA

Omg not miami and south central! Thats only the 2/2 places with the highest concentrations of latinos. :mjlol:

And yes, "b b but what about miami" too is yet another ancient racist talking point. That has also been disproven by both time and data.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...e745911a4ff_story.html?utm_term=.b63592ba288f

the whole picking lettuce and strawberries is a stereotype to deflect from the fact that the vast majority of illegal immigrants live in urban or suburban areas where there are no farms and where they are in direct competition with native born people for entry level and low skilled jobs

how many farms are there in the LA metropolitan and NYC metropolitan areas....zero, how many farms do suburbs have, zero

beat it :camby:
what happened to the whole "illegals using fake papers for skilled labor angle you were working a post ago?

You sounded so sure of yourself, now we're back to "well....black people REALLY want these landscaper jobs and they taking em :sadbron:"

nikkas be in one thread complaining about closing wage gaps and in another trying to fight illegal immigrants for under the table cleaning jobs. :dead:

Lol @ the poor attempt at quantifying that bullshyt. you were using the logic of racists so nobody was expecting much anyway

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I assume that 90% of the concern for hispanic issues on this site is from Black dudes who are banging Latinas.
There's no other way it makes sense to me

I'm the child of immigrants, and I don't knock anyone for trying to improve their condition but there are legal channels for immigration. Trying to figure out when people decided that since so many people are breaking the law, that the law shouldn't be enforced.

About the rest of what you wrote, Afro latinos are discriminated against in the home countries of many of these immigrants. (documented history of it)Why would anybody think that these attitudes wouldn't carry over when people come here..............and become the majority.

Lot of people here are in for a rude awakening.

OP please sticky this post

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
he's visiting from HL, in HL there is a whole crew of black limousine liberals who cape for illegals, they write long essays, post twitter links and shed tears of pain at the plight of illegal immigrants, there is a even a poster who admitted that he is more concerned about the plight of illegal immigrants then the plight of a black high school dropouts, thats how looney and off code these guys are
Fam I be in there lurking that call me James c00n is a straight dum ass dude I gotta feelin dude is a Mexican pretending to be black

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You willingly to do a ban bet on that?
:usure:

You came in here with no point and no argument, talking about "agree to disagree"

Keep caping for these Mexicans. If you really from cali then you should understand what I'm talking about. Unless you was one of those nikkas that hung around nothing but Mexicans dropping the N bomb, getting called a miyate to your face whenever they brought you around their people.
:scust:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
what happened to the whole "illegals using fake papers for skilled labor angle you were working a post ago?

You sounded so sure of yourself, now we're back to "well....black people REALLY want these landscaper jobs and they taking em :sadbron:"

nikkas be in one thread complaining about closing wage gaps and in another trying to fight illegal immigrants for under the table cleaning jobs. :dead:

Lol @ the poor attempt at quantifying that bullshyt. you were using the logic of racists so nobody was expecting much anyway

hmm fascinating:jbhmm:, so you disputed my assertion that illegal immigrants dont work on farms, i provided evidence, you have no counter evidence which means you realize you are full of shyt

so instead of admitting it you want to diverge into something else

but im not even sure what the hell you are saying, i said that a lot of black people that are not educated and/or have low skills need those jobs, where did i contradict myself?

log off and come back when you have clarified your thoughts