Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
and they're still unjustly targeted

cacs get shot more than black folk by the police, that doesn't mean it's not a problem

you fukking fool

what it means is that black people that are here illegally should self deport and go back, it deosnt mean that black people in the us should cape for the other 90 percent that arent black

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
nah

i ain't about defending colonized land and a settler nation that contributes to the very problems in regards to immigration

what it means is that black people that are here illegally should self deport and go back, it deosnt mean that black people in the us should cape for the other 90 percent that arent black

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
:gucci:I'm going to need you to reread what I posted in here because you seem to have comprehension issues.
Comprehension issues? I have issues understanding? Lol, that’s cool.

Can’t wait for your next post in an illegal immigration or voting thread!

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
nah

i ain't about defending colonized land and a settler nation that contributes to the very problems in regards to immigration

I agree 100 percent, that's why I don't cape for the lands that were colonized by Spaniards and have engaged in 500 years of anti black racism

You are right, why would any black person in their right mind defend a settler nation like Mexico?

Edit: with the exception of Yanga of course Gaspar Yanga - Wikipedia

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
game-of-thrones-oberyn-martell-ellaria-sand-xhskHvqg1mBcA

Omg not miami and south central! Thats only the 2/2 places with the highest concentrations of latinos. :mjlol:

And yes, "b b but what about miami" too is yet another ancient racist talking point. That has also been disproven by both time and data.
My post said that Coli members from those places would disagree with your straw man argument. The Spanish speaking communities in those areas have been documented to be imposing their culture over Blacks because of their population numbers and economic power. It's hardly a reach, even to an outsider, to note that language would be one of the ways that culture is being imposed.
Miami and L.A. members will come in and expound. (and give others here an idea of what to expect in the future in their cities)

If you follow my comments in threads like this, a recurring mantra of mine is "y'all gonna learn".

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
you mean the numbers that are declining right?

My post said that Coli members from those places would disagree with your straw man argument. The Spanish speaking communities in those areas have been documented to be imposing their culture over Blacks because of their population numbers and economic power. It's hardly a reach, even to an outsider, to note that language would be one of the ways that culture is being imposed. Miami and L.A. members will come in and expound.

who is defending Mexico?

I agree 100 percent, that's why I don't cape for the lands that were colonized by Spaniards and have engaged in 500 years of anti black racism

You are right, why would any black person in their right mind defend a settler nation like Mexico?

Edit: with the exception of Yanga of course Gaspar Yanga - Wikipedia

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not the racist policies run by white people in business and government but illegal immigrants. Yeah fukk you trump.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Pretty sure so called liberal Ana Kasparian (The Young Turks) said blacks should learn to speak Spanish, so they can compete with people who shouldn't even be here :what:

Ann Coulter of all people aired her out for suggesting black AMERICANS need to bend over for illegals.

They're desperate to replace black people. Sadly I wouldn't be surprised to hear some of our own people say defeated loser shyt like that :snoop:
She did. I made that thread.

Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You willingly to do a ban bet on that?
:usure:

You came in here with no point and no argument, talking about "agree to disagree"

Keep caping for these Mexicans. If you really from cali then you should understand what I'm talking about. Unless you was one of those nikkas that hung around nothing but Mexicans dropping the N bomb, getting called a miyate to your face whenever they brought you around their people.
:scust:

Check my first comment when i was talking to Tommy.Where is this caping shyt come from.

People use fake ssn and tin numbers all the time. Even alot of medical jobs Spanish is mandatory not preferred.Back in the day when i was a kid I worked at the ralphs distribution center in the early 2000's. The pay started off at like 15hr and the Mexicans always would be snitching trying to get the blacks fired.I can see why blacks are resentful

Going to upper management and complaining in the hope to replace the black employee with there relative.

We moved out of my neighborhood in the middle of high school because my sister and brother in law caught a charge and was sent to the feds and my parents got custody of there grandkids and needed a bigger house. CV3 or Willlow st couldnt see my homies. Again what I'm saying is we left on our on accord.:gucci:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the issue of number of people speaking spanish is a side issue, the real issue is bilingual job requirements and what is more insidious is unspoken bilingual job requirements in which you have situations where not being latino and/or not speaking spanish makes it uncomfortable to work and makes it unlikely to get hired

have you done any research on that?
Have you? Quanitfy it instead of "whatabout"ing every post like a got damn trump supporter

That type of discrimination is as illegal as all the others and not even neccesary as language requirements for jobs isnt even illegal.

hmm fascinating:jbhmm:, so you disputed my assertion that illegal immigrants dont work on farms, i provided evidence, you have no counter evidence which means you realize you are full of shyt
so instead of admitting it you want to diverge into something else

As bad of a debater as you are somehow youre an even worse liar.

I quoted you asking you to quantify that bullshyt you posted about illegals with fake papers getting skilled labor jobs and like a coward you move the goalpost ONE post later and contradict yourself with a link proving illegals work low skilled lavor jobs

nikkas really trying to lie like that wasnt a page ago :gucci:

Furthermore the talking point you're trying to push was debunked by your own fukking source

Nationwide, Pew reported, the portion of unauthorized workers in professional or business jobs — including sales and office support — grew from 10 to 13 percent, while the portion in production and construction declined from 34 to 29 percent. As in the past, though, it said “a solid majority” still toil at low-wage jobs including farm labor.

[Judge’s ruling derails plans of immigrants seeking legal status]

Critics of illegal immigration complain that undocumented workers squeeze out American-born workers by undercutting wages. The Pew report did not address that issue, but it found that far higher percentages of illegal immigrants than U.S.-born workers now hold jobs with the least desirable conditions, such as crop picking and animal slaughter
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.273ac9f9b22e

One yourself moron:mjlol:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My post said that Coli members from those places would disagree with your straw man argument. The Spanish speaking communities in those areas have been documented to be imposing their culture over Blacks because of their population numbers and economic power. It's hardly a reach, even to an outsider, to note that language would be one of the ways that culture is being imposed.
Miami and L.A. members will come in and expound. (and give others here an idea of what to expect in the future in their cities)

If you follow my comments in threads like this, a recurring mantra of mine is "y'all gonna learn".
So its coli testimonials over facts and resaerch :laff: like these nikkas are right a out everything.

Anything to join hands with racists I guess.