Trump ad targeting black men

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I came in expecting a trap beat to be playing in the background :dead:
yeah think of what was rejected, Coulda been way worse coulda been two nikkas arguing at a Church's fried chicken.

Actually it was good commerical because he didn't promise Black people anything so he's just sayin that since there's inflation I'm better off with Trump.

That's the essense of the issue, the Democrats make these vague promises that they know they can't keep and Trump says I ain't giving you shyt but at least I respect you enough to not lie to you about that.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah think of what was rejected, Coulda been way worse coulda been two nikkas arguing at a Church's fried chicken.

Actually it was good commerical because he didn't promise Black people anything so he's just sayin that since there's inflation I'm better off with Trump.

That's the essense of the issue, the Democrats make these vague promises that they know they can't keep and Trump says I ain't giving you shyt but at least I respect you enough to not lie to you about that.
All a terrible assessment. This commercial would appeal strongly to low-intelligence folk who probably struggle with PEMDAS.

Makes LGBTQ flags prominent, brings up asylum seekers while not calling them asylum seekers and makes a vague ass correlation that him paying for them somehow makes everything else cost more for him. If you are low-information type, corporate profiteering, increased global competition, climate change making some foods more expensive off rip....none of that matters. Talk about Vague promises, they said nothing positive Trump did, only that things were cheaper. There is a lot of context left out but it ain't no goddamn" :manny: Least I don't lie" tomfoolery, its literally pandering to idiots.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
wonder how many shekels Neo gets a month

i need a side hustle

:patrice:

He gets paid in trump Steaks

56e075b191058436008b53f6

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y’all laugh this off, but Trump has put out some serious ads targeting black men on urban radio in metro Atlanta.

That was unheard of in 2016 and 2020.

Trump has some soft support in this demographic

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
All a terrible assessment. This commercial would appeal strongly to low-intelligence folk who probably struggle with PEMDAS.

Makes LGBTQ flags prominent, brings up asylum seekers while not calling them asylum seekers and makes a vague ass correlation that him paying for them somehow makes everything else cost more for him. If you are low-information type, corporate profiteering, increased global competition, climate change making some foods more expensive off rip....none of that matters. Talk about Vague promises, they said nothing positive Trump did, only that things were cheaper. There is a lot of context left out but it ain't no goddamn" :manny: Least I don't lie" tomfoolery, its literally pandering to idiots.
I'm not one of these Maga cats running around, You can't really convince a Coli breh #bothsider who was never gonna vote in the first place.

I could buy the checked out argument, I'm checked out but that's the reasoning of Coli Trump supporters other than vague #buildthatwall shyt no one's not expecting race soliders to not be unleashed killing Black people for jaywalking.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is pretty smart. It’s a lot of confused knegroes right now that can be swayed into thinking Trump is the better option and all these illegal flooding our cities is a hot issue.
It is a hot issue. Who do you think suffers when they drive down wages? Who's neighborhoods are they funneled into? Who's resources are diverted to them in these neighborhoods?