Trump ad targeting black men

Daps
full

someone has been listening to the new black media.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Trump is

literally

The worst person for any job.

Seriously think about it. You go to work tomorrow and Donald Trump is your supervisor. Your timecard has an error and you need him to fix it. Quickly cause you have to approve it within a few hours.

Donald Trump is now the manager at your local fast food joint. Two people called in and he needs to pick up their slack.

You call customer service cause your cable Internet is down. Donald Trump picks up your call.

You know he would fukc up every single scenario you can imagine.

But some of you treacherous c00ns want him to have the most important job on flat Earth.

Daps
Trump's team definitely lurks the Coli. I'm convinced.
I’m pretty sure lurking social media, and message boards is now a part of election campaigns. People are more candid, and less politically correct behind the screen.
Trump is

literally

The worst person for any job.

Seriously think about it. You go to work tomorrow and Donald Trump is your supervisor. Your timecard has an error and you need him to fix it. Quickly cause you have to approve it within a few hours.

Donald Trump is now the manager at your local fast food joint. Two people called in and he needs to pick up their slack.

You call customer service cause your cable Internet is down. Donald Trump picks up your call.

You know he would fukc up every single scenario you can imagine.

But some of you treacherous c00ns want him to have the most important job on flat Earth.

1) It’s not getting done on time, and he’s still having someone else do it.

2) The line will be out the door, and his orders will be messed up

3) “Hello, thank you for calling Verizon, this is Donald, how may I assist you?”

“What? Your service is down? I mean, are you sure you didn’t trip on a wire or something? We have the greatest service in the world. Nobody ever calls with a complaint. They just call to give us compliments and 5 star ratings. We do a TREMENDOUS job at getting everything perfect the first time. This sounds like a you problem.”

Hangs up