Trump ad targeting black men

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Its funny cause the voice sound slike my half black boy who LOVES anime. He talks about other black people saying he sounds white often.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Advertising to black people without showing black people. :russ:

And still got a white person to do the voice!

Believe, if his fan base demands answers he'll have the receipts. "Look at the credit! I didn't hire one because we have a fine voice actor, very, very talented, who does it better, and best of all he does it out of his love for trump. "

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Fck all that...they say Trump bought 30 McDonald's milkshakes for black folks...

Why I don't see uploads from 30 people who received a milkshake?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: :russ::mjlol: NO LIES TOLD IN THAT VIDEO THO... biden sucking that illegal immigrant dikk thinking they gonna prop up their dem district numbers...
You think they won't? You see the amount of people trying to get in?

I mean say what you want it's simple math, It's way easier to let migrants in than to give Black people tangibles.

You got to see things from the perspective of white politicians for most #bothsiders and #Novoters. nothing short of some wild number of reparations will ever be enough I green card is easier and cheaper than giving FBA's greenbacks.

Daps
You think they won't? You see the amount of people trying to get in?

I mean say what you want it's simple math, It's way easier to let migrants in than to give Black people tangibles.

You got to see things from the perspective of white politicians for most #bothsiders and #Novoters. nothing short of some wild number of reparations will ever be enough I green card is easier and cheaper than giving FBA's greenbacks.
Is Trump offering tangibles? Even if he did, would you trust him to implement them?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Is Trump offering tangibles? Even if he did, would you trust him to implement them?
I wouldn't trust him because if he did give us #tangibes (whatever that is) he couldn't give them to us because what makes someone white is the fact that Black people are a permanent underclass, Make a real attempt to fix that and white people would have a literally existinal crisis.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is the sort of commercial you make for a group of people you aren't trying to appeal to but don't want them to br politically involved.

fukk trump all day everyday .

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
What percentage of Black men rent vs own? I see it on the Coli pretty often advocating renting vs owning
I don't know, I guess you can google the answer. That doesn't change the fact that a white man in a Trump ad would've had a mortgage, and the "Black" man in the ad could've been a homeowner, too.