True Vice City Stories

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
giphy.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
My homegirls dude is :picard:

Lori is :ohhh:

My girls friends are :damn::mindblown::dwillhuh:

Haley is :bryan: ( he was laughing his ass off from the top of the steps )

I was :gucci: because I have L'd my way out of some potential New Years out of town sex. :francis:

I start to rush down the steps then decide that its better to be safe than sorry. . So I carefully made my way down. . By the time I got there she was surrounded by her friends and her grill was bloody as fukk.:scust:

Me - HEY HEYYYYY ARE YOU OK???? OMG :leon:

HER - GET THE fukk AWAY FROM ME! YOU LET ME FALL!!:damn:

Me - :whoa:

Somehow one of her friends got the story mixed up. Probably because she was talking through swollen lips and a clearly missing front tooth. . . She goes. . HE PUSHED HER DOWN THE STAIRS!!:damn:
When she said that her other two friends turned with hate in their eyes.:demonic: They started hollering too! We already had a crowd around us because of the fall. . Now everyone is looking at me. . .The bouncers are looking at me :patrice: Now I hear random dudes saying . . . Damn he pushed her down the steps??:martin: This mixed with everyone being drunk has made a bad situation turn even worse. . . Lori's dude saw the danger too. . He had already cuffed her by the arm and he grabbed me too and we start heading out. .

I hear one of my girls friends tell a dude to " STOP THAT GUY! HE TRIED TO KILL MY FRIEND! " I peek behind me and see her pointing in my direction. :ufdup:

It is mad crowded. . The guy/simp starts yelling. . HEY HEY YOU! And starts trying to run to the crowd to get to me. . What happened tho was that he did not see what had happened. He walked up late and when she pointed in my direction he thought it was the guy to the next of me.

He tapped him on the shoulder and when he turned around he got a fist to the dome.

tumblr_mvfm745c4N1r4qhd2o1_500.gif

Knocked Lori's dude the fukk out.

:dead:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
In the confusion I slipped out the club and dipped onto the crowded Ocean Drive. There was nothing I could do for breh at this point. :ld: There was a crowd of drunk party goers who think I tried to kill a girl. Once they figured out they got the wrong guy I need to be scarce. I dipped across the street and texted Lori. Told her where I was and then I found a bench and say my ass down.:lupe:

From where I was I could barely see the entrance to Mango's thru the crowd of people. I saw the dude who hit Lori's dude get tackled by security. This caused more scuffles in the crowd as people were getting hit from behind and that started secondary fights. :slapfight: I see Lori get her breh up and they limp away. . He was holding his jaw and spitting out blood. Thankfully no teeth. . By the time they made it over to me his eyes were still glassy but they were clearing up.

I said .. . we somehow got separated when the shyt went down.:what: Are you ok breh?? He was like yeah.. . . Brushed himself off. Was looking mad embarrassed. I said lets get out of here. . I was still nervous cause I caught a glimpse of the girl who was yelling at me. :lupe:

All of a sudden Lori's dude perks up. . HEY WHAT TIME IS IT?? It was 11:45. He says we have to go!! Right now! And he grabs Lori's hand and starts half ass jogging down Ocean Drive and I follow.

He is a construction worker. Well a lil more than that. He works on night clubs in Miami. The crew he works with either builds or renovated most of the biggest clubs in Miami. They were currently working on a hotel on Ocean Drive. Renovating most of it and turning one of the spaces into a mini bar/club. Parking in South Beach is a nightmare during big events. He had access to the empty garage of the hotel so that is where we parked our whip.

He took us back to the same hotel. We walk in and he nods to the front desk woman. She lets us go to the back to the service elevator. It goes to the roof. . We step out on the roof and then it hits me. . It is almost midnight. . This fool is about to propose and wants me here as the witness and to take pics. . :lolbron:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I hear one of my girls friends tell a dude to " STOP THAT GUY! HE TRIED TO KILL MY FRIEND! " I peek behind me and see her pointing in my direction. :ufdup:

It is mad crowded. . The guy/simp starts yelling. . HEY HEY YOU! And starts trying to run to the crowd to get to me. . What happened tho was that he did not see what had happened. He walked up late and when she pointed in my direction he thought it was the guy to the next of me.

He tapped him on the shoulder and when he turned around he got a fist to the dome.

tumblr_mvfm745c4N1r4qhd2o1_500.gif

Knocked Lori's dude the fukk out.

:dead:

:dead:All I could hear is this playing in my head after that