• Yes

Votes: 140 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 41 22.7%

• Total voters

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
In an ideal world, the husband would attack the wife instead of the guy he catches digging her out but we don't live in one so...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Some of them be in dire need of attention
and a shoulder to cry on......it's heart breaking.
Them longing for the touch of a man that understand.
Cries in the night for a passionate episode
of having panties ripped off and thrown against the wall
Missing the sweet yet pundget aroma of lust,lies and betrayal that
leave a room smelling like a monkey cage.

I refuse to leave them out there like that.
IT'S WRONG!!!!
tZo95PD.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Yes. As a single dude out here, married women are off limits. It doesn't matter what they have going on within their marriage, until divorced papers are signed, I can't fukk with ya.

I know somebody going through this right now. His wife has checked out and now has a boyfriend. He just got an apartment. Dude has been tracking her movements and recording her conversations with dude. He talked about running up on them. Nothing has happen..yet

Long story, leave married h0es alone.
Damn.... RIP to that breh in advance:huhldup:.

Hopefully he comes to his senses and just brings all that he found to court (if recording someone unknowingly is legal in your state). I doubt it, though, because passion and pride are difficult things to just toss aside.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Man...

All of you obtuse individuals thinking this just about some ass really don't get it... If I wouldn't want another man playing with my life like that because I 100% know I would kill him why would I play with theirs? for example I wouldn't just be thinking about the betrayal I would be thinking about my health too.

Truthfully when it comes to situations like adultery the only time it's even remotely understandable is when the other man genuinely didn't know if you did know then..:ufdup:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All yall saying the man is weak and over some p*ssy. Maybe that man doesn't want his family unit fukked up. You don't know how much he put into having a family. It's a whole lot more shyt than just " being a weak simp over some p*ssy". We are not to far removed from the law looking the other way if a man kills another man for fukking with his wife. Not even that far from society shaming the shyt out of the unfaithful wife. I think alot of times these days the only thing that stops more men from doing some shyt is the law.

Yeah, these dues saying it's nothing have to be young or have 0 going for them. A marriage is an investment of time and resources to a man- the most significant investment most men will make. And the traditional expectation is that you as a man lay down your life for your wife if need be as well.

Imagine having that level of commitment to a woman who is sleeping with another man behind your back. I'd feel more betrayed by the woman, but man-to-man, there is no greater violation.

To mess with that is a severe violation on so many different levels. I'd stop short of saying you get a get-out-of-jail free card for murdering a man who knowingly sleeps with your wife, but if I were a juror on a homicide case like this....no way I'm voting "guilty" on 1st degree murder. Nah.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Married women no,righteous attachments it would be wise if you value your health/life:respect:

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
Used to consider them off limits but my current has a real nice ass and a yt husband so :yeshrug:

I’m not completely stupid though. fly her out to my city (she lives in another state) and keep a subcompact pistol tucked

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Couldn’t be me :hubie:

“A prostitute can be had for a loaf of bread, but another man’s wife preys upon your very life.” ~Proverbs 6:26

Hebrews 13:4​

“Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral."