Votes: 140 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 41 22.7%

• Total voters

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Shameful dudes on here are go straight to "I can so why not?"

Why go through this if you getting so much p*ssy though and you can’t play the oh he gets no p*ssy card on me because I get plenty

I had to come back to this thread because I was just thinking about these 2 comments.

One was in response to a comment I made.
These comments are 100% accurate.

And I wanted to explain that I don't mess with married women anymore not because of some moral bull crap or fear...
But because I love the camaraderie amongst men which is different then morals.
My thinking had turned to nothing should be more important then seeing another man do well, and helping to facilitate that. Especially another black man.
I looked at nikkaz in relationships as weak and whatever happens to them, happens to them.
Now I feel that even if they are weak in certain aspects, I shouldnt take advantage of that.

Lastly the most important thing was changing my life a bit and not always walking around like I can do whatever I want and I can have whatever I want.
Even though that feeling made me who I am, got the highest places in my life and some great stories...I'm sure I've hurt people along the way... Even if they didn't know it. I knew it

Just was thinking about it. Cause reading my comments in here was like I was saying it's ok to do it.
It's not about ok, or right or wrong. It becomes more about what type of person you want to be

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I had to come back to this thread because I was just thinking about these 2 comments.

And I wanted to explain that I don't mess with married women anymore not because of some moral bull crap or fear...
My thinking had turned to nothing should be more important then seeing another man do well, and helping to facilitate that. Especially another black man.
I looked at nikkaz in relationships as weak and whatever happens to them, happens to them.
Now I feel that even if they are weak in certain aspects, I shouldnt take advantage of that.

Lastly the most important thing was changing my life a bit and not always walking around like I can do whatever I want and I can have whatever I want.
Even though that feeling made me who I am, got the highest places in my life and some great stories...I'm sure I've hurt people along the way... Even if they didn't know it. I knew it

Just was thinking about it. Cause reading my comments in here was like I was saying it's ok to do it.
It's not about ok, or right or wrong. It becomes more about what type of person you want to be
Its a maturity process, Im an old head who learned a lot of lessons the hard way

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
For me, yes that’s a line I think shouldn’t be crossed at all.

But I’m a sinner. No man is infallible.

When I met @Uncouth Savage moms, I knew I had to hit that despite being married to his pops. I know I know, I’m breaking my own ethical principles

:mjcry:

But that old geezer treating me gud! Rubbing my feet, vapor rub on my chest when I’m ill, cooking for me when I can’t meal prep, even breaking me off a lil sumthing from her disability check every month.

:banderas:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Its a maturity process, Im an old head who learned a lot of lessons the hard way

The worse thing is when you do stuff like that and bad things don't happen.
It's hard to learn a lesson or grow into a different kind of person when everything is good.

My growth as a human and gaining understanding and having empathy was the only thing that made me look at was doing as counterproductive to who I was trying to be

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

I can respect this totally.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Ain’t no p*ssy worth my well being. These simps out here killing any and everything behind women that’s not even there’s. Why increase odds with a married broad? To many available women to be doing that shyt.