• Yes

Votes: 140 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 41 22.7%

• Total voters

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is nonsense, nothing about marriage makes one inherently more faithful it all about the individual character

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is nonsense, nothing about marriage makes one inherently more faithful it all about the individual character
Except if you're messing with a marriage, you're inevitably messing with someone's money and/or property.

If you're in a rocky place in your marriage, and you're going to be paying your wife alimony and/or losing your house if your marriage ends, then some other dude inserting himself in your marriage (and your wife :lolbron:), having her thinking about leaving and picking up the pieces easier once she does leave...that dude is fukking with your paper as well.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Except if you're messing with a marriage, you're inevitably messing with someone's money and/or property.

If you're in a rocky place in your marriage, and you're going to be paying your wife alimony and/or losing your house if your marriage ends, then some other dude inserting himself in your marriage (and your wife :lolbron:), having her thinking about leaving and picking up the pieces easier once she does leave...that dude is fukking with your paper as well.
Eh to some extent but we have seen millionaire athletes and billonaires cheat despite the risk of income loss , so money isnt the primary dettereance its still the individual character.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I agree, even when I wasn't married, why would I knowingly go into a situation where the woman is with someone else.

So many single people out here and y'all gotta go find the one that's "with" someone else...

I respect marriage, mines most certainly, so whenever I was single, I dealt with single women only...

Tells me a LOT about you and your character if you see nothing wrong with that... :yeshrug:

but we all grown so do you, but remember, there are ALWAYS consequences

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Hell no

Your so called wife is fine and u mistreating her so bad she tells me about it?

That's not your property, she's a human being and u need to let her go if u can't treat her properly.

Don't wanna listen to her problems? Don't worry, I got u I'ma great listener
I’m taking this as a parody post on some Jagged Edge bullshyt :pachaha:
A woman can tell you any story to make herself look better if she choosing
Even in a marriage
If you knowingly go after women in relationships
You a whole hoe and that’s coming from a nikka who was a side nikka to many:francis:
Often times then not, you operating from a place of anger and hurt when you deal with another man’s woman on that level
Nobody is a genuine scumbag
Either you learned that shyt from somebody early in life
Got your heart spartan kicked out your chest and now it’s Dr. Doom time
Ain’t nobody going to feel sorry for you outside your family
If you get your head and shoulders blown off playing a dangerous game
In the words of Ma$e and 112

:Shaq:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
They should be but if the married person doesn't respect their vows why would the other person? I've struggled with this recently. There is this married chick that wants to make shyt happen. She is cute and she cool people. Never hid her marriage but also never talks about it. I should have never started talking to her in the first place but here I am making plans to beat her back in. :yeshrug: