Reppin
M
joe.gif

Hmmm:patrice:
Damn :pachaha:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
It’s probably not a great idea. Maybe if she’s on vacation or it’s a one night stand. Otherwise... And some dudes like for their wives to fvck other dudes, so there’s that 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If they’re working towards a divorce I think that’s fair game

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
its frowned upon no doubt.....dangerous game. I don't think its worth it. I messed with girls her had boyfriends I didn't know or about or just didn't give a fukk and got into a few scraps cause.

don't think I fukked a married woman before. I did have a married couple try 2 run a 3some with me :scust:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
All yall saying the man is weak and over some p*ssy. Maybe that man doesn't want his family unit fukked up. You don't know how much he put into having a family. It's a whole lot more shyt than just " being a weak simp over some p*ssy". We are not to far removed from the law looking the other way if a man kills another man for fukking with his wife. Not even that far from society shaming the shyt out of the unfaithful wife. I think alot of times these days the only thing that stops more men from doing some shyt is the law.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
What’s the difference between her having a bf versus being married?!

People out here cheating than a mf. I’ve had women in relationships and married more aggressive than the single ones.

They either won’t tell you or tell you off the rip and lowkey that they are down regardless of having a man.
There is no difference...shouldn't be doing women with boyfriends either.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I love my stress free life! So no. I met a woman of blk, found her fb n family photo n passed. Did not want that type of non sense in my life.
I be doing the same thing.. I be googling these broads to see if they got a man, I ain't about that sneaking around life.

Plus I don't want that Karma :hubie: