True humans found in Sub Saharan Africa, non blacks actually neanderthal/human hybrid

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:ehh: it depends what angle your looking at it are you one of those consistent "black is not a race" type dudes?if so then i take it all back but dont let me catch you slipping in another thread talking about "black" or "white" people :mjpls:

What? You're going off topic due to not having an understanding of this subject.

"Race" exist socially and I consider myself a black person. By scientifically, it can not be defined. And that's a fact, there's no way around it. I already told you "phenotype" which is what you call "black" and "white" has to do with environmental adaption and not genetics. Do know that Europeans recently received pale skin?
European Gene for Light Skin Evolved Much Later Than Thought | LiveScience

The reason why Pacific Islanders and Southeast Asian Negrito's look "black" is because they retained their phenotype due to their environment not forcing them to change like it did for Europeans.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
:ehh: it depends what angle your looking at it are you one of those consistent "black is not a race" type dudes?if so then i take it all back but dont let me catch you slipping in another thread talking about "black" or "white" people :mjpls:
Napoleon is one of those dudes. Dude is always preaching race is not real blah blah, but he is there spamming every thread with "white people are #inherently bad", black people this, white people that. I don't get dudes like him. If race isn't real why the fukk are you talking about it for?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? You're going off topic due to not having an understanding of this subject.

"Race" exist socially and I consider myself a black person. By scientifically, it can not be defined. And that's a fact, there's no way around it. I already told you "phenotype" which is what you call "black" and "white" has to do with environmental adaption and not genetics. Do know that Europeans recently received pale skin?
European Gene for Light Skin Evolved Much Later Than Thought | LiveScience

The reason why Pacific Islanders and Southeast Asian Negrito's look "black" is because they retained their phenotype due to their environment not forcing them to change like it did for Europeans.
i cant front like im educated in this field but all im emphasizing is that they are clearly part of the Negroid family tree per say.every race has the same hair type those that dont almost certainly have negroid blood.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
this is a good thread to expose lot of the fantasies some of you have. You think all people who are the same color are the same DNA lol, when some of those people have been separated for literal thousands of years.
I think neaderthals were epic as fuk and taught humans a big chunk of the concept of civilization before we rather backstabbed them and killed them or just bred them out.

according to the bible & book of Enoch you are right

:sas2:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I don't get dudes like him. If race isn't real why the fukk are you talking about it for?

Because the perception is the reality for most people. People who say race isn't real are not being realistic. Yes we are of the same species but saying that there isn't any real difference between us is like saying that chihuahua's and Great Danes are exactly the same.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Because the perception is the reality for most people. People who say race isn't real are not being realistic. Yes we are of the same species but saying that there isn't any real difference between us is like saying that chihuahua's and Great Danes are exactly the same.

:comeon:

A great dane and a chiuahua are drastically anatomically different. Yes, they are both canine, but that's an awful comparison when looking human to human. Specifically b/c dogs were bred by humans to look a certain way.

Race isn't real. It's only an issue b/c we notice it whereas animals don't.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:comeon:

A great dane and a chiuahua are drastically anatomically different. Yes, they are both canine, but that's an awful comparison when looking human to human.

So a 7ft NBA center and pigmy is are not different at all? Okay gotcha! How about a Jet Black west Africa and pale Red hair Celt? There is no difference there?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
So a 7ft NBA center and pigmy is are not different at all? Okay gotcha! How about a Jet Black west Africa and pale Red hair Celt? There is no difference there?

The difference is, ANYBODY of ANY race can be 7ft tall. And physical features(skin color) are a product of elements. If a pigmy is small it's b/c they consistently have off-spring with themselves....if they didnt they'd see a change in their size. That's just common sense

And again, speaking of dogs, they have been selectively bred by humans for thouands of years.

There's is no legit difference in humans like there is from a wild cow to a domestic cow(which again was bred selectively by humans)

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Those animals have been trying to breed with us for over 20,000 years, til today, their women still have the impulse to breed with the mighty homosapiens of Africa.

When they try, hit them with the
what-happens-in-media-planning-avon-the-wire.gif

we need to stay pure for Mighty Neo-Africa. Mali Empire II, Nigerian Kingdom II, Ancient Egypt II, Kongo Kingdom II, Great Zimbabwe II. Neo Zulu Nation. We had a moment of degradation but the future is destine to return. :blessed: