True humans found in Sub Saharan Africa, non blacks actually neanderthal/human hybrid

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perhaps this could explain some of the differences between the races? Humans from Africa have no neanderthal DNA, whilst human(oids?) from outside of africa have been found to have up to 20% of Neanderthal DNA.

Surprising Amount of Neanderthal DNA Still Evident in Modern European and Asian Populations | Science | KQED Public Media for Northern CA

obviously cacs are trying to project their Neanderthal background on humans to better accept their troglodyte roots they are ashamed of...if this were true there would be Neanderthal fossils in other lands outside of Eurasia.

Let cacs tell it, Blacks are the offspring of human and ape mating.

that's ironic considering cacs are the spawn of Neanderthals and freaky humans whom migrated to Europe out of Africa.

i wouldnt be so quick to advertise this, the typical african american is about 20-30% european and so most black people have Neanderthal dna, on 23andme.com they actually show you how much Neanderthal you have in you

i hope you don't take that cac pseudo science...serioiusly....20-30% Euro would equal one recent white grandparent...the overwhelming majority of of AAs don't have one yt we can trace in our family tree period..

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
revisonary history..Neanderthals/Europeans were crawling on all fours in caves until they got domesticated by Africans(Egyptians)
ACTUALLY THE SHAPES OF THEIR PELVISES AND SPINES SHOW THAT THEY WERE STANDING VERTICALLY AND WALKING ON THEIR FEET JUST LIKE HOMO SAPIENS, BROTHER!

AND THE WORD YOU WERE DESPERATELY REACHING FOR WITH YOUR LITTLE MIND WAS "REVISIONIST," DUDE!

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile this boy is African:
2iiibee.jpg

But has curly/wavy hair, yet he is GENETICALLY AFRICAN. Phenotype(which includes hair) has nothing to do with DNA but adaption to environment...So again African(black) people are not the only people with kinky hair...Its just an adaption. Nothing more nothing less.

Google says this boy is Eritrean. Just curious, but is there a specific reason why he has blonde hair (proteins?). Seriously just wondering.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
From DNA studies, I don't have a specific source off the top, but if you google it you can find something

My 23andme.com analysis says I'm 23% European, 76 percent African

It also says I'm 1.6 Neanderthal, the average european is 2.6 percent Neanderthal
lol, this make so much sense considering your post...

my shyts not like this. even my bm who is half nonblack doesn't have 2% neanderthan and over 20 CAC..

damn homie.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
i hope you don't take that cac pseudo science...serioiusly....20-30% Euro would equal one recent white grandparent...the overwhelming majority of of AAs don't have one yt we can trace in our family tree period..

there is no such thing as cac science, there is only science, and yes i believe in it

you dont necessarily need a white grandparent to get 20%+

there are so many negroes with high percentages that when black people get married the european blood doesnt get diluted as much, my grandfather was half white, so my mother was 25%, but my father is light skinned so instead of me being 12.5 white from my grandfather, the dna from my father added to it so i end up at 20+

in other words african americans cant dilute their european away unless you marry a straight african

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
theres no place in this evidence for the garden of eden/first man on earth myth
well, there is a chance that there was a first human family.

and the garden of eden could be a description for a couple places on the ancient african coast mentioned on the history channel.