True humans found in Sub Saharan Africa, non blacks actually neanderthal/human hybrid

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Napoleon is one of those dudes. Dude is always preaching race is not real blah blah, but he is there spamming every thread with "white people are #inherently bad", black people this, white people that. I don't get dudes like him. If race isn't real why the fukk are you talking about it for?

race is not real in a biological or scientific sense. however, race is real in a cultural/social sense. that is what is meant by saying race ain't real but still preaching against racial discrimination. white people are the ones who decided to make race something tangible. genetics and evolution didnt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a 7ft NBA center and pigmy is are not different at all? Okay gotcha! How about a Jet Black west Africa and pale Red hair Celt? There is no difference there?

you do know that its possible for the same family to have a 7 footer and a dwarf? all it takes is a few mutations on a few genes. also you can have a jet black west african who is closer genetically to a red hair celt than another west african tribe maybe a few miles away.

learn genetics brehs.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Race as a genetic concept cannot be denied. There are inherent characteristics that can clearly be seen, e.g. features, diseases, etc.
I think 'lack' is the wrong word.
Some races have genes others don't, and vice versa. I'm Chinese, I might have genes you don't, and you might have genes I don't. But does it matter if it's true? (I don't know shyt about genetics so I can't confirm or deny this)
We all tryna live a good life:ehh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He is probably one of the FEW Chinese people that doesn't :sadbron::huhldup::camby: at that discovery.
If that really is accurate, then I guess we all brehs.

:ehh::yeshrug:
Not to long ago the chinese wanted to be classified as white under the cencus but caucasians refused while allowing Arabs to claim white. I guess we know why now.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Not to long ago the chinese wanted to be classified as white under the cencus but caucasians refused while allowing Arabs to claim white. I guess we know why now.
:snoop:
I'd never claim white.
Arabs claiming white? :why:
Have we lost our fukking minds

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I might be mistaken but when I think of North Africans I think of Bedouin and Egypt. Is there something I'm missing? Perhaps it might be the European connection? I dunno man
That would make sense because many europeans have been through north africa but there are still many individuals that look native african there but even these individuals can claim white on the us census.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
That would make sense because many europeans have been through north africa but there are still many individuals that look native african there but even these individuals can claim white on the us census.
Therein lies my conundrum. Why would a native black African choose to claim white? Doesn't make sense to me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perhaps this could explain some of the differences between the races? Humans from Africa have no neanderthal DNA, whilst human(oids?) from outside of africa have been found to have up to 20% of Neanderthal DNA.
Surprising Amount of Neanderthal DNA Still Evident in Modern European and Asian Populations | Science | KQED Public Media for Northern CA
My BEEF with anthropology is all the stories that they FABRICATE...

The fact is that some Humans have common genes with Neanderthals, but how this came to be is any one's guess...

You can just find two fossils and then write whole story and claim that it is science and we must believe it...

I still believe that humans came from different genetic pools...

I am not convinced that if you place 2000 black men and 2000 black women in China, and you keep them segregated from the indigenous population , after thousands of years pass, these black people will develop chinky eyes, straight hair, lighter skin as a result of adaptation to the environment in China...

That seems a little TOO far fetched me...

People mixing and creating new races and ethnicities makes more sense...