True humans found in Sub Saharan Africa, non blacks actually neanderthal/human hybrid

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No offense but you really shouldn't argue in subjects you possibly have little knowledge of. These people have kinky hair like Africans:
Jarawa_13_large.jpg

YET...They are NOT African but Eurasian. Further more they are genetically DISTANT from Africans(more so than Europeans) and to get to the nitty gritty...They have NON-Sapien DNA like Europeans.

Meanwhile this boy is African:
2iiibee.jpg

But has curly/wavy hair, yet he is GENETICALLY AFRICAN. Phenotype(which includes hair) has nothing to do with DNA but adaption to environment...So again African(black) people are not the only people with kinky hair...Its just an adaption. Nothing more nothing less.
interesting

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
for who?, lol

While religions say it was in the middle east- it was in Africa. A black woman populated the Earth, you can call her Mitochondrial Eve....... she passed things(dna) down even before we were 'modern humans' Adam who we all come from came much later creating modern humans..

Then you know the pale ones amongst our species still matted with other types of humans creating demons.

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DNA is worthless CAC science meant to misinform the Black man. However, I want to justify my belief that whites are subhuman. So I'm not sure how to feel about this. I would flip a coin, but I do not trust fiat currency.

Does anyone have software that can flip a bitcoin?

hilarious trolling:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
i wouldnt be so quick to advertise this, the typical african american is about 20-30% european and so most black people have Neanderthal dna, on 23andme.com they actually show you how much Neanderthal you have in you

I don't.

Then again, I'm African and West Indian. I ain't got no Neanderthal in me.

Let's face it...we gods son. The original. I think it's fairly obvious that we've been cruxed with the BS from everyone else cause they fear us and our potential so they've been trying to control us and mitigate/scrutinize our own powers.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I don't.

Then again, I'm African and West Indian. I ain't got no Neanderthal in me.

Let's face it...we gods son. The original. I think it's fairly obvious that we've been cruxed with the BS from everyone else cause they fear us and our potential so they've been trying to control us and mitigate/scrutinize our own powers.

if you are west indian you have Neanderthal in you

Daps
Reppin
VOID
if you are west indian you have Neanderthal in you

I'm not buying into this 23andme online pseudoscience. Have a nice day.

I ain't go NO European in me son...99.9% of my family is BLACK son...(the 0.1% are the white people that married into my extended family). Everything else I could care less about.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I'm not buying into this 23andme online pseudoscience. Have a nice day.

I ain't go NO European in me son...99.9% of my family is BLACK son...(the 0.1% are the white people that married into my extended family). Everything else I could care less about.

its not pseudo its real science, and you got Neanderthal in you

Daps
Reppin
VOID
its not pseudo its real science, and you got Neanderthal in you

If so, I can imagine it's less than 5%.

You trying to say that every black person in America has some European in them when I told you otherwise is pretty damn foolhearty. Trying to paint all black peoples in America with the same broad strokes...when it's more complex than that.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
If so, I can imagine it's less than 5%.

Anyways...I've can't take a web generator like that seriously nor trust it nor would I ever...it's like one of the Wu-Tang name generators. And you trying to say that every black person in America has some European when I told you otherwise is pretty damn foolhearty. Trying to paint all black peoples in America with the same broad strokes...when it's more complex than that.

wow, this a very ignorant post, 23andme is based on science, you dont believe it because you are ignorant about science

Daps
Reppin
VOID
wow, this a very ignorant post, 23andme is based on science, you dont believe it because you are ignorant about science

I'm not ignorant about science I'm actually a very astute believer of science more than anything else...but I am skeptical of stuff like that and I have every right and every reason to be. And who and why do I have to prove myself to you anyways?

Anywho, I'm done here man, I'm not trying to argue back and forth with you. Let's agree to disagree.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
this is a good thread to expose lot of the fantasies some of you have. You think all people who are the same color are the same DNA lol, when some of those people have been separated for literal thousands of years.
I think neaderthals were epic as fuk and taught humans a big chunk of the concept of civilization before we rather backstabbed them and killed them or just bred them out.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No offense but you really shouldn't argue in subjects you possibly have little knowledge of. These people have kinky hair like Africans:
Jarawa_13_large.jpg

YET...They are NOT African but Eurasian. Further more they are genetically DISTANT from Africans(more so than Europeans) and to get to the nitty gritty...They have NON-Sapien DNA like Europeans.

Meanwhile this boy is African:
2iiibee.jpg

But has curly/wavy hair, yet he is GENETICALLY AFRICAN. Phenotype(which includes hair) has nothing to do with DNA but adaption to environment...So again African(black) people are not the only people with kinky hair...Its just an adaption. Nothing more nothing less.
who cares where the ffrom these people are black bruh,africans been travelling for centuries

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
who cares where the ffrom these people are black bruh,africans been travelling for centuries

The point is the people in the first pick are NOT AFRICAN and are genetically distant from Africans. Yeah Africans have been migrating since the out of Africa, even into Europe and Asia....Yet Europeans are genetically closer to Africans than those two people in the first pick.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point is the people in the first pick are NOT AFRICAN and are genetically distant from Africans. Yeah Africans have been migrating since the out of Africa, even into Europe and Asia....Yet Europeans are genetically closer to Africans than those two people in the first pick.
:ehh: it depends what angle your looking at it are you one of those consistent "black is not a race" type dudes?if so then i take it all back but dont let me catch you slipping in another thread talking about "black" or "white" people :mjpls: