KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Where do you get the blackwater stuff from?

I heard he was in the war and he didn't want to talk about it. What scene was the blackwater reference? No shade, I just don't remember it being explicitly stated.

He called it "Black MOUNTAIN" in the show, but it was obviously a reference to Blackwater.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Where do you get the blackwater stuff from?
His captain called it black mountain. Which is black water . It's in the scene he is going on paid leave. He is by far the smartest of all three of them . He is operating clear headed without drinking or drugs. He took that highway man job because he is messed up by all the stuff he been in or did. Black Water contractors have their pick up of jobs , he chose that job . Like that other poster said someone major dies soon. Let's look at the 3 a dirty drunk cop who being enabled by a mobster to get dirty. A female cop vice detective with a drinking and gambling problem. Lastly a clear headed workaholic highly intelligent cop that knows the deal, because he been in that stuff. Look he found a dead man without eyes set up to be found to create a big reaction, yet he was calm as fukk.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Looks like that whole little PD is bought off. Colin can do pretty much whatever the fukk he wants but am I the only one who thinks he might turn out to be a good guy in all this :pachaha:

Also, I wonder why the killer had an owl with him in the front seat :lupe:

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HBO released the remaining episode titles for the season:

02. Night Finds You
03. Maybe Tomorrow
04. Down Will Come
05. Other Lives
06. Church in Ruins
07. Black Maps and Motel Rooms
08. Omega Station

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Ferrell said he only filmed two scenes with Kitsch and we've already seen one at the end of the first episode. I think Kitsch dies in episode 4.

:dead: Stop dry spoiling. I know it's weak for me to complain.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Like I already said, the first episode needs to be watched more than once, especially for those that think the story doesn't start until the end. Caspar is mentioned early in Vaughn's storyline as the lynchpin for this development deal they're trying to get off the ground. His disappearance becomes part of Farrell's storyline right after. When they interview the chick at the city manager's office they show his picture (with his name underneath) on the wall. We then see his lifeless corpse riding around in the backseat of a car for the remainder of the episode. The only thing we have to wait until the end for is how McAdams and Kitsch factor into it, but the plot was being developed alongside the characters being developed.

I caught all that on the first go round. First episode was trash, people reallly :cape: right now