Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
After re-watching, Vince Vaughn isnt cutting it :francis:

It's not that he's bad, he's fine. He's not at the standard that HBO has set for it's best work, though.
Some people are saying his lines are wack and holding him back, but I don't buy it.

Take his first scene, in the bar. Picture Tony Soprano saying those same lines. Without any changes in the writing, it's a completely different scene.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Alexandra Daddario was a nobody, until last year.

Nah, she was the main character in "Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D"....that's when people first noticed her, and her titties. "True Detective" was the first time she was completely naked though, so that blew her up.

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
When Colin and the other detective was in the city planners Ben Casperes house..there was dikks, p*ssy, ass and titties in pretty much every part of the house :pachaha:except there was one thing that stood out different from all the sex in that place though. That skull that was completely decorated was that Santa Muerte? :lupe:

I'm wondering if this turns out to be the connection with last season. Maybe the theme of the entire True Detective series is rich and prominent Anglo Saxons involved at the highest levels of "ethnic" cults (Cajun/African in Season 1 and Mexican in Season 2). And the connection between all the seasons is that the cults are all connected to the HP Lovecraft/Cthulhu/Carcosa gods that really exist in that world and are driving people crazy. So they're detective stories on the surface, but supernatural horror stories on some level.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vince :camby:get your goofy ass outta here

Ferrell :leostare: I'm just hone let him be for now

Episode 1 the whole thing is about what they found in his house

All that freak shyt out in the open like that:whoo: . I hope this season is on some cult shyt cuz that will keep me in it .

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Nah, she was the main character in "Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D"....that's when people first noticed her, and her titties. "True Detective" was the first time she was completely naked though, so that blew her up.

Fred.
Can you name five people who watched that movie ?
I cannot. Or the Percy movies :yeshrug: