Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
OYMUTnm.jpg
I think people are sleeping on Paul , this in the trailer where you this girl walking to the door, the mayors mansion. Now look who is at the door.
XanjGMb.jpg
Paul dressed in street clothes. Like someone else said earlier, looks like he goes straight to the source and may get clipped early for getting to close. This guy is working off hours on a case that he has no business being involved in.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:heh:That's a very simple way of looking at it

Looks way deeper than that. It's obvious he's not interested in sex, but I believe it's more so from stress/depression/mental issues as opposed to it just simply being a homosexual man.
I think Paul being from Louisiana and having been scared up before the war is telling. Just like the a certain season one character. I bet Paul was a student at the Tutle school and was molested as a kid there and that's why he impotent. He mostly like been in some crazy stuff and got burned by Dwall and the other nut. Matter of fact season one timeline makes perfect sense now. Paul is the other kid rescued by Rhust and Marty 20 years later.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I think Paul being from Louisiana and having been scared up before the war is telling. Just like the a certain season one character. I bet Paul was a student at the Tutle school and was molested as a kid there and that's why he impotent. He mostly like been in some crazy stuff and got burned by Dwall and the other nut. Matter of fact season one timeline makes perfect sense now. Paul is the other kid rescued by Rhust and Marty 20 years later.
:ohhh:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
But Is this show all connected ? i thought it was an anthology of different cases.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

:skip:

Daps
This bruh Francis dropping that knowledge in this thread :wow:

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
Episode 1 is dope I don't know what people expected from an Episode 1 of a season but it's not like the first seasons Epsiode 1 was any better/ TD S1 E1 sticks out because of "Then start asking the right fukking questions" right at the end which was a great ending.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:dwillhuh: Is this a troll post? What? :mindblown: You have a good imagination though. :ehh:

giphy.gif
Yeah you right, he just butterflies on his wall ... For no reason.

:dwillhuh: Is this another troll post? That is his girl's apartment though.