Reppin
New York, New York
Paul's Girlfriend = The Yellow King CONFIRMED:blessed:

Thank you @Francis White

Vince did it again brehs:blessed:
true-detective.gif
Nope.

Daps
I think Paul being from Louisiana and having been scared up before the war is telling. Just like the a certain season one character. I bet Paul was a student at the Tutle school and was molested as a kid there and that's why he impotent. He mostly like been in some crazy stuff and got burned by Dwall and the other nut. Matter of fact season one timeline makes perfect sense now. Paul is the other kid rescued by Rhust and Marty 20 years later.

:ohhh:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So I've watched this episode about 100 times already (almost, not even BS'ing to be honest :guilty:)

Question though...
Anyway, can anyone explain to me why Aspen's dad called his son "son" instead of by his name when Ray was at the door about to rough him up? I might be getting ahead of myself, but with how slick the writing has been with this show it almost makes it feel like there might be something beneath the surface here with that family that will be revealed soon.

Aspen was just saying "stop, stop" and didn't call his dad..."dad" after trying to run out on him. Sounds like the kid might be in for a beating after Ray left.

Maybe just a slip in writing for a bit, but I doubt it. I expect something big to come out of this.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Here is the classic clip for those wondering wtf I am talking about.

I think...

Luna Park gave it away, there is something going on in that house.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
More

The Sydney Ghost Train fire was a fire on the night of 9 June 1979 at Luna Park Sydney. The fire destroyed the amusement park's ghost train, and killed six children and one adult. Inadequate fire-fighting measures and low staffing caused the fire to completely destroy the ride, which was first constructed in 1931, and had been transported from Glenelg, South Australiato Milsons Point, New South Wales during 1934 and 1935.

Although electrical faults and arson by unknown figures have been claimed, the exact cause of the fire could not be determined by a coronial inquiry. The coroner also ruled that, while the actions of Luna Park's management and staff before and during the fire (in particular their choosing not to follow advice on the installation of a sprinkler system in the ride) breached theirduty of care, charges of criminal negligence should not be laid. The case was reopened in 1987: no new findings were made, although the police investigation and coronial inquiry were criticised. The fire forced the closure of Luna Park until 1982, when it reopened under a new name and new owners.

A memorial garden was installed by Luna Park in 1995, but its fixtures were lost during the park's 2003 redevelopment. In replacement, a plaque listing those killed was placed on the location of the ride, but a promised mural to surround the plaque was never painted. A separate memorial park was created by North Sydney Council in 2007, including a sculpture byMichael Leunig.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1979_Sydney_Ghost_Train_fire

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So I've watched this episode about 100 times already (almost, not even BS'ing to be honest :guilty:)

Question though...
Anyway, can anyone explain to me why Aspen's dad called his son "son" instead of by his name when Ray was at the door about to rough him up? I might be getting ahead of myself, but with how slick the writing has been with this show it almost makes it feel like there might be something beneath the surface here with that family that will be revealed soon.

Aspen was just saying "stop, stop" and didn't call his dad..."dad" after trying to run out on him. Sounds like the kid might be in for a beating after Ray left.

Maybe just a slip in writing for a bit, but I doubt it. I expect something big to come out of this.

Here is the classic clip for those wondering wtf I am talking about.

I think...

Luna Park gave it away, there is something going on in that house.

More

The Sydney Ghost Train fire was a fire on the night of 9 June 1979 at Luna Park Sydney. The fire destroyed the amusement park's ghost train, and killed six children and one adult. Inadequate fire-fighting measures and low staffing caused the fire to completely destroy the ride, which was first constructed in 1931, and had been transported from Glenelg, South Australiato Milsons Point, New South Wales during 1934 and 1935.

Although electrical faults and arson by unknown figures have been claimed, the exact cause of the fire could not be determined by a coronial inquiry. The coroner also ruled that, while the actions of Luna Park's management and staff before and during the fire (in particular their choosing not to follow advice on the installation of a sprinkler system in the ride) breached theirduty of care, charges of criminal negligence should not be laid. The case was reopened in 1987: no new findings were made, although the police investigation and coronial inquiry were criticised. The fire forced the closure of Luna Park until 1982, when it reopened under a new name and new owners.

A memorial garden was installed by Luna Park in 1995, but its fixtures were lost during the park's 2003 redevelopment. In replacement, a plaque listing those killed was placed on the location of the ride, but a promised mural to surround the plaque was never painted. A separate memorial park was created by North Sydney Council in 2007, including a sculpture byMichael Leunig.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1979_Sydney_Ghost_Train_fire

Breh.....what in hell are you even talking about:wtf:

This thread:deadmanny:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Can someone explain this fukkery to me. Is this a hologram? :wtf:

Or is it a mechanical thing that makes it move in the milky water?

ETA: They both them cacs from Deadwood on here.

That racist fukk in the last season

And Dan Dority for this season.