Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Right!?

His character development and how his backstory unfolds is going to be pretty interesting.

That woman is just my type too. Dear lord

Ready to give some top as soon as you come home from work..musty balls and all
full
:ohlawd:

Daps
No one talking bout the motorycle cop, PTSD and some Black Water military shyt in his past. He has the most potential IMO
Colin Farrels character i dont think will last, Vaughn might even kill him. This nikka broke damn near every rule in the book in one ep :deadmanny: hat WWE brass knuckle beatdown, took pop dukes out for some Lebrons 12s :deadmanny: he will have a redemption arc tho IMO

PAWG w/ daddy issues:mjlol:

Vaughn as the mob boss that tryna be legit clean:mjlol:they already tryna put that bum @zz red herring with Vaughns wife thinkin she in on sum shyt like with Martys wife in season 1 when she wasnt in shyt. Remember all em theories online :russ:
:usure:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:snoop: at people weighting the entirety of s1 against 1 episode of s2.

You dudes are insufferable.
Season 1 we actually saw growth from the characters. This season we know jack shyt about any of the characters or their motivations :camby: I knew it would be hard to surpass season 1 but this is just :trash:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these dudes who werent feelin the first ep: what the fukk were u watchin :what: shyt was absolute piff

cant you clowns take solace in the fact that woody and mconoughey are exec producers :dead:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
these dudes who werent feelin the first ep: what the fukk were u watchin :what: shyt was absolute piff

cant you clowns take solace in the fact that woody and mconoughey are exec producers :dead:
What about Woody's first side chick :patrice:
Is she a producer? :patrice: