Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
mcadams-gif1.gif

That is not a stunt double like many on the internet have suggested. She has a bubble.
:steviej:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I get being fans and I could even understand such committed defending of last season because that was amazing from jump street but it seems a bit overblown just because not everyone loved that first episode.
Honestly the people butthurt that Woody and Matt aren't in the show are annoying as shyt,and seem to have gone into this season expecting it to suck just for that reason.

Why compare a season with a whole new setting,characters to the first season?
Season 1 had an overarching murder mystery that involved hick cults, mutilation, child rape and murder wrapped up in a high government/elitist conspiracy. Swamps shots and scenes that hung on creepy deep south rural homes made sense, as well as the ominous music. It added to the sense of foreboding that was already present due to the show's subject matter.

S2 doesn't even come close to that shyt. It looks and sounds like one of those cheap horror flicks that uses we did camera angles and creepy music to sell its horror flick legitmancy. S2 is like someone saw s1 the was paid to copy it just enough to avoid plagiarism. I wouldn't be surprised if these aren't the same crew from s1.

long story short, shyts boring and I see right through it.

Comparing the whole first season to 1 episode of season 2?:why:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We started off with a ritual murder and twocop being interviewed because the killer popped up again after being put down.
We had no idea that there was a hick cult, child rape or a government/elitist conspiracy involved after the first episode.

You're comparing the cinematography and its relation to the plot of one season to one episode in which we don't know a lot yet.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
No one talking bout the motorycle cop, PTSD and some Black Water military shyt in his past. He has the most potential IMO
Colin Farrels character i dont think will last, Vaughn might even kill him. This nikka broke damn near every rule in the book in one ep :deadmanny: hat WWE brass knuckle beatdown, took pop dukes out for some Lebrons 12s :deadmanny: he will have a redemption arc tho IMO

PAWG w/ daddy issues:mjlol:

Vaughn as the mob boss that tryna be legit clean:mjlol:they already tryna put that bum @zz red herring with Vaughns wife thinkin she in on sum shyt like with Martys wife in season 1 when she wasnt in shyt. Remember all em theories online :russ:

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Like I already said, the first episode needs to be watched more than once, especially for those that think the story doesn't start until the end. Caspar is mentioned early in Vaughn's storyline as the lynchpin for this development deal they're trying to get off the ground. His disappearance becomes part of Farrell's storyline right after. When they interview the chick at the city manager's office they show his picture (with his name underneath) on the wall. We then see his lifeless corpse riding around in the backseat of a car for the remainder of the episode. The only thing we have to wait until the end for is how McAdams and Kitsch factor into it, but the plot was being developed alongside the characters being developed.