beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Like it's been said before, a lot of folks binged watched season 1...which makes all the difference in the world versus week to week viewings of season 2 :ehh:

I watched season 1 week to week and I was hooked by episode 1. It made a huge impression on me and I even dreamed it was me walking in that cornfield discovering that dead girls body with the antlers. I dead ass woke up scared like wtf :russ:.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
I'm sad that its going to be over this Sunday. I don't think it really started to pick up story-wise until episode 4 or 5. The first 3 episodes dragged and it caused a lot of people to stop watching or to critique it harshly. There were a lot of problems this season for me (background characters that didn't have enough of a story flushed out to warrant their importance in later episodes) but overall I can say that I'm fully drawn into the story and I can't wait to see how they end it.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm sad that its going to be over this Sunday. I don't think it really started to pick up story-wise until episode 4 or 5. The first 3 episodes dragged and it caused a lot of people to stop watching or to critique it harshly. There were a lot of problems this season for me (background characters that didn't have enough of a story flushed out to warrant their importance in later episodes) but overall I can say that I'm fully drawn into the story and I can't wait to see how they end it.
Stop watching? Yeah right :russ:

The same people saying they hate it are watching it live every week. I love this season and i dont even watch it live.

And the ratings are up from season 1.

Oville

Pro
Daps
I been browsing back on episodes. Episode 3 has a lot of interesting plot points and is one of the more underrated episodes.

Daps
I stopped at Episode 5, can't help but not be interested in this show.

Is it worth going back too.

-Vaughn sucks
-Corny pretentious writing
-Uninteresting characters
-A plot which i`m not invested in at all

From season 1 to season 2 this show dropped off drastically, makes sense though cause they're not sequential

Oville

Pro
Daps
I stopped at Episode 5, can't help but not be interested in this show.

Is it worth going back too.

-Vaughn sucks
-Corny pretentious writing
-Uninteresting characters
-A plot which i`m not invested in at all

From season 1 to season 2 this show dropped off drastically, makes sense though cause they're not sequential

After reading the plot summary of the season; going back on some episodes makes you appreciate some of the subtleties of whats going on. Its not gonna change the back acting on Vaugh or Kitsch, or the writing but the plot of the show as well as Velcoro's back story gets more intriguiging.