the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like this season and its been entertaining to me, BUT let this be a lesson not to crown shows after season 1 :ufdup:

I remember the thread last year and people said this was better than BB, GOT, Sopranos, etc. :mjlol:
gotta be honest, id put season one up against any single season of those shows :yeshrug:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
gotta be honest, id put season one up against any single season of those shows :yeshrug:

If they didn't taint True Detectives with a second season it would of gone down as one of the best miniseries ever..... shyt would of been on par with Shogun and Lonesome Dove.

That first season still holds up as amazing TV.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
have mercy on them Frank:wow:

tumblr_nsit7azvLS1tstqaho1_540.gif

tumblr_nsit7azvLS1tstqaho2_540.gif

tumblr_nsit7azvLS1tstqaho3_540.gif

:damn:

tumblr_nsibl4gSDj1s3zwuso1_400.gif

tumblr_nsibl4gSDj1s3zwuso2_400.gif

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed the past episode more than the others

Reason why I think I liked Season One better is because I was actually interested/invested in the case they were working. Its finale week, and I dont care about the case whatsoever. I want to see Ray, Frank & Ani make it out, but other than that :yeshrug:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
The scene where Riggins/Paul tells his girl and mother to "just order room service" at a Motel 6 sums up the whole season. :shaq2:

This season was just about laughing at how poorly written it has been. Nic put his foot into Season One though so he still has some good will going into Season Three for a full recovery.

Some people say they like this season, which is fine, but some people also like NCIS and Bones so whatever....Good taste is rare. :yeshrug:

Also, I love when ppl act like they never heard of ppl Hate-Watching a show with ease...like its heavy work. I easily watch The Strain and TD Season 2 (two weak Sunday night shows) while browsing on my Laptop AND iPhone. I don't love these shows but they aren't bad enough to not have playing in the background.

And people call me a film snob.
Anyone thinking this is in some way worse written then Season 1 clearly knows little about writing. Yeah you may not like the story and characters but they are just as well written as in Season 1.

Get off your faux know-it-all throne

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I can't believe how anyone could think this was a good episode. Maybe it had good moments, but goddamn if the entire plot didn't fall apart in this shyt.

I mean, there's this gigantic conspiracy involving corrupt cops from a 1992 robbery that left two kids orphaned, a land deal involving different officials, some directly involved with the corrupt cops and certain criminal enterprises, the latter of which are directly targeting Frank to take over his shyt, while Frank is in a bad position because the guy who got him in the land deal was murdered for his involvement (presumably) with the corrupt cops. Said corrupt cops who are all colleagues of Ray, and now apparently work with a black ops mercenary security company that Paul just so happened to work for back in the day, and conveniently his friend still did as well. Remember that robbery thing with the corrupt cops? This was unveiled by Ani's discoveries following her rescuing a girl from a sex party involving all of the aforementioned people involved in the conspiracy, a girl she was looking for in a completely unrelated case to the conspiracy. So now Frank back in the day gave Ray some bad information about who raped his wife, causing Ray to fall into a vicious cycle getting caught up in the web of corruption of the department of corrupt cops who are at the center of the conspiracy. Luckily Frank finds out the guy who gave him the bad info was doing it save his own ass because as it happens he's the same guy that's working with the criminal enterprise that is directly targeting him to take over his business. Which brings me back to the two orphaned kids, who have absolutely nothing to do with anything I just mentioned except they're most likely the killers because one of them has been involved in two of the places the investigation has taken our heroes, the sex parties which she apparently visited and the film set she worked at that our heroes visited for reasons I can't even fukking remember anymore. Where there was that other photographer guy who made a bunch of vague statements and is now most likely her brother, who exact vengeance upon the people who murdered their parents back in 1992 and unknowingly unravel this entire conspiracy.

See, it all makes perfect sense.

You know you can do this about season 1 also?
And every mystery tv show?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
And people call me a film snob.
Anyone thinking this is in some way worse written then Season 1 clearly knows little about writing. Yeah you may not like the story and characters but they are just as well written as in Season 1.

Get off your faux know-it-all throne

The character writing is...fine, I guess. But the dialog is laughably bad. And the story beats he chose to spend time on are not the best lol. Who the fukk cares about Stan and his family? :dead:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
When Caspere died, his shares of Catalyst were sneakily reabsorbed by the company, and redistributed to Osip and Tony Chessani (Vinicius Machado), the mayor’s son. Osip’s deal will be finalized, presumably in next week’s episode, when he tries to hand off $12 million in cash to the Catalyst Group and Frank tries to steal that $12 million using a repeating shopping list.

:banderas: