Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I can't even be bothered to read the explanation of this season. Half way through that I am like :mindblown: what?
full

perfect gif to describe this season and that breakdown

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I can't even be bothered to read the explanation of this season. Half way through that I am like :mindblown: what?

full

perfect gif to describe this season and that breakdown

We need a fukking dissertation to understand what the fukk is going on and even then it still doesn't make any sense.

full

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i'm dying at yall struggling to follow the show...the shyt has been easy to follow and has been straight forward for the most part....it's yall that's confusing yourselves by making shyt up/trying to 'out think' the show....

Pretty much.

I was going to make a post about answering questions on what everyone else was confused about before @Dr. Narcisse's post. If anything, the most perplexing part of the show is the connection of Catalyst group (McCandless, Holloway, Burris, The Mayor, his son and Osip) with everything.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I liked this episode, especially compared to the last 6...and despite it being little more than an exposition fest to explain everything that no one watching understands...

...but I'm very glad this is ending next week lol.

RIP Stan, our golden hero.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The only thing can say I really liked about this show was the shootout. I haven't seen a shootout that good since Scarface.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Django > True Detective shootout

There are a lot of shootouts better imo...and not just because of the freeze frame at the end or the fact that the 3 main characters all happened top survive or the multiple headshots......or, nevermind :dead: