TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Would have been nice to have been able to follow all the big reveals

Unfortunately I still dont know what the fukk is going on

I'll try to explain it as far as I understand it...

They find the papers linking everyone, and Ray lets Frank know that the Russians are in on it with the Vinci crew & one of his own guys. Frank goes ham on all parties involved, takes the money in the safe to set up deals to fukk over the Russians and all parties who took his money. He burns down the clubs out of spite to the Russians who came through and took all of his shyt.

Paul finds out that Ani is wanted for murder for the security guard at the party, and Ray is wanted for the murder of that lady officer he jumped in the car with & found out she was dead (Ani's superior). Paul was basically the only officer who was "clean", so they blackmailed him with the gay photos. They knew he'd step into the trap. He thought he was clear but the Bird Man (Burris, part of the Vinci crew) shot him. Vinci is dirty, just like Ani's superior thought.

I think that's everything? :manny:

Last edited:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Gawdamnit Paul, yo ass just had to admit that shyt to your woman in the muthafukkin car and like Velcoro's boy she probly woulda been all

pevSPn4.gif

and you'd be alive you magnificent God Warrior faq.

:mjcry::snoop:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
How did they get the photos of paul
I thought it was the fatass cop who took the pictures but he got killed? Was he a plant the whole time to fukk up the investigation?
Sucks Paul is dead I wanted him to get a happy ending with his girl

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Welp time to admit it, at least for me, season has been wack, each episode had sparks of being great but never popped off..

Idk what to blame either cause I feel like everyone's acting has been on point

Doesn't even come close to s1

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Welp time to admit it, at least for me, season has been wack, each episode had sparks of being great but never popped off..

Idk what to blame either cause I feel like everyone's acting has been on point

Doesn't even come close to s1

I've said numerous times and I'll say it again...

I am enjoying this season more than last... :yeshrug:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did they get the photos of paul
I thought it was the fatass cop who took the pictures but he got killed? Was he a plant the whole time to fukk up the investigation?
Sucks Paul is dead I wanted him to get a happy ending with his girl

it was ray's partner that took the pics....they found them when they searched his place...they told Riggins this...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another damn good episode...this season has gotten better and better as it's gone on cause of how they've built it up...thoughts:

- knew Riggins wasn't gonna make it when he told ray 'i'll call you back', but him getting as far as he did outta that trap was damn impressive....so was his acting when he was pretending to sell out Rachel and colin...damn shame though, he might've lived if only he was honest with himself...

- said it before and i'll keep saying it: vince is killing his role as frank....his acting has been very good.....as for the character: he fukked blake up....and saying fukk it, i'm going scorch earth on all these muthafukkas, is just beautiful...although I dont think he gonna make it out....

- love how ray was honest when Rachel said 'you're not a bad man'......'yes, I am'...he aint sugarcoating shyt no more and being honest with himself....something Riggins and Rachel characters need to do...

- burris is the birdman....

- another being honest with his/herself moment: the missing girl admitting she wasn't 'missing' at all...she was happy with her life cause she was enjoying the material things she was getting....prime example to all: be careful and dont try to save everyone cause sometimes people dont need/want to be saved....

...cant wait for the season finale....