Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this is what Crockett got up to after Miami Vice :ohhh:

''You fukking poisoned...cooze'' line was terrible and delivered badly :russ:

“Because my powers of influence are so meager in this sublunar world of ours, I try to limit the people I can disappoint.” who wrote that :scust:

Velcoro better step carefully before Frank puts hands on him, no matter apoplectic he is :youngsabo:

Still not buying Vaughn as mobster but he's had some good lines "I'm Chinese" "Then go stand in front of a fukkin tank" :bryan:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Despite the shootout that I am sure was overrated here it really hasn't picked up. I am resigned to the fact that with 3 episodes left what we see is all there is :francis:

Ps one major positive tho is Colin Farrell for the longest time he has shat the bed in lead roles and lacked any romantic chemistry with female leads (takes a real bad actor to stink up the screen next to selma hayek) but he is playing this velcoro character like his career is on the line. What a performance :salute:

Last edited:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
With 3 episodes left, which main character will meet their end first?

I'm guessing Mr Thesaurus aka Frank Semyon aka Vince Vaughn. This hard drive fiasco is raising the odds for him. I just hope Nic Pizzolatto manages to payoff that annoying Baby/Adoption subplot he keeps punching us in the face with...

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
With 3 episodes left, which main character will meet their end first?

I'm guessing Mr Thesaurus aka Frank Semyon aka Vince Vaughn. This hard drive fiasco is raising the odds for him. I just hope Nic Pizzolatto manages to payoff that annoying Baby/Adoption subplot he keeps punching us in the face with...

This sub-plot has taken up almost as much air time as the murder investigation. It better pay off big. I'm not talking any of that she ends up finding out she's pregnant after he gets off'd or it's a metaphor for his lost childhood bullshyt either. I'm expecting dividends and will not be pleased if I spent all that time listening to that nonsense for it to end at "oh well, forget all that shyt I said before, I love you, we'll adopt". :birdman:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Paul and his mom. Paul mom been in the game as a sleeper. That casual spite she has towards him the malicious way she took his money. She is a part of scheme as a pawn.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'm way behind on this thread breh, let me look into it.

Fred.
Oh, u just gone side w/ that whore. I haven't said what nobody else hasnt already said. I want him banned for being a c0cksukker :beli:

He's a butthurt twat. He shouldnt be allowed to post :damn:

Show still wack

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh, u just gone side w/ that whore. I haven't said what nobody else hasnt already said. I want him banned for being a c0cksukker :beli:

He's a butthurt twat. He shouldnt be allowed to post :damn:

Show still wack

Chill man, I said I'm looking into it to actually know what's going on. I ain't even checked the thread yet to know who said what, either way.

Fred.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Can some Army breh/anyone explain how he got that 25 G in Afghanistan? Did he steal it?:wtf: Earn it because of his war injuries?:dahell: The fukk he hiding that shyt is his moms small ass trailer for 4 years for?

Come on son, that shyt would be long gone, especially with an alcoholic mom.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

Thread is all over the place in terms of how this season is being received.

Brehs, if you don't like this season, let these cats breathe a bit. I'm not saying stop posting, I'm not gonna ban anyone. But let the people that like the show enjoy it some without coming in here like "LOL WOAT SHOW". At least break down what you dislike. I mean....c'mon now. This ain't The Booth.

Fred.