TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:russ: Is that what he said? I couldn't even make it out. Ol'boy's intensity stays at one level.

Lol at the bartender comment. Why is she so nice? The actress is playing her part all wrong. usually scarred up chicks especially in the face, are borderline depressed and jaded at the world.

I actually could only make out the "cooze" part at first, had to rewind it like twice because dude was slurring the hell out of it.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the scene with Paul and his coozy mom was good.

:manny: Taylor did alright in it.

Im calling it now. Ani's sister is gonna get killed trying to get her into one of those sex parties.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:russ: some of u are hilarious. Colin's overacting has been pure comedy. I would say McAdams is carrying the show.

Riggins :mjlol: He better thank the lord he's a good looking c@c, cuz he'd be bagging groceries otherwise
That's definitely some:cape:shyt. She is definitely not carrying the show. Her and faq boy should have had well known actors playing their parts. Chick is trying way too hard to be hard. :russ:

I think that's why people are disappointed. You can't have great actors in the first Season. Then go second rate in the next Season

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I have been :what:at all the posts talking about how great this episode was.
This season has shown that Nic Pizzolatto should not be given free reign to run a show. He needs someone around to curb his more self-indulgent tendencies and tighten up his scripts.
What is Nic known for that was so great? I'm definitely not interested in checking out his other works if this is what he has to offer

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
That's definitely some:cape:shyt. She is definitely not carrying the show. Her and faq boy should have had well known actors playing their parts. Chick is trying way too hard to be hard. :russ:

I think that's why people are disappointed. You can't have great actors in the first Season. Then go second rate in the next Season
Well I think they're all sh1tty, she's the least sh1tty imo:ld:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Im calling it now. Ani's sister is gonna get killed trying to get her into one of those sex parties.
Exactly, you could tell she was a goner in episode 4. :sadcam:

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

I see a lot of people saying that, but I don't think Ani's sister will be involved any more. I think she's just playing the role of getting Ani to the party and that's it. I really doubt Ani would be irresponsible enough to take her sister along with her.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
I see a lot of people saying that, but I don't think Ani's sister will be involved any more. I think she's just playing the role of getting Ani to the party and that's it. I really doubt Ani would be irresponsible enough to take her sister along with her.

I don't know about that, she was irresponsible enough to fukk a bunch of subordinates, bruise up their egos and get regulated to cage duty at work :lolbron:

But I hope you're right though. Pulling the cliche sister death card is too much with 3 episodes left.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I almost died when Riggins nasty azz mom basically told him he wasn't cashing in on his white privilege :mjlol:They've

Actually I think Vince Vaughn was really good despite the shytty lines he was thrown this week.

Holy shyt. I was:deadmanny:when she said that. Then was like she would have if she was a man. Sad thing the old crazy broad is right. :ld:

Vince Vaughn is horrible. I feel like I'm watching Barnaby Jones when he talks

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
It's been really tough to get through this these episodes. I can't believe they're still going to that bar and having that girl singing that same damn song. This shows you really can't recreate the magic and has me skeptical for Fargo season 2.
Breh, this season is soooo trash and boring af. Anyone saying it's good is lying to themselves or doesn't know good storytelling let alone a good script. Vince sounds like he's reading cue cards. This season is WOAT status for HBO. Besides Ballers of course.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Breh, this season is soooo trash and boring af. Anyone saying it's good, is lying to themselves or doesn't know shyt about good storytelling let alone a good script. This season is WOAT status for HBO. Besides Ballers of course.
Someone rep this man please. Need more like u breh :salute: